Chapter 7- David (Edited)

So Jess saw what I wrote in her journal and surprisingly, I'm still alive. She told me to keep writing in it and started to have other people to write down what they thought. The people are Daniel, Trent, and then her "brother".

No one wants to see her angry, so they did just that. My little Spitfire. ~David

***

I was on the ground, holding my gut where she jabbed her elbow in my side. My foot was also aching, and I couldn't help but scowl. Did I really think that she would up and leave her fiancé if I came for her?

To tell you the truth, yes.

'And you said that she wasn't strong, Bastard! Well, guess what? You are too weak for her,' my wolf scold me.

'Shut up!' I growled back.

"Dad?" a voice asked breaking me from my mental battle with my wolf. "What are you doing here?"

I looked up to see a younger version of myself. He was cautious, and I knew why. He had yelled at me, and I hadn't even said his punishment. I closed my eyes and stood up, dusting off my pants. "None of your damn business," I said a small growl in my voice.

Daniel frowned a little and looked around. He lifted his nose to the air and sniffed for someone's scent. When he didn't find it, he looked at me a little accusingly. He opened to his mouth to say something before a 'Berkley" cut him off. Daniel turned around to look at his coach, a steely man who I didn't like for personal reasons. "Yes, Coach Austin?" he asked as the coach walked over to us.

Ryker Austin scowled a little at me before turning to look at my son. "She's not here. You got her class. Do you know why?"

Daniel again looked my way, before shaking his head. "No, Coach. I don't know where she is. Drake said that she slurred her words during seventh period. It was as if she was drunk, but she's been clean for eighteen years."

Austin snorted a little. "Well, she better be feeling better tomorrow. She's got a-" He glanced at Daniel who had coughed a little. "And what is that for, Berkley?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"She isn't going to come. She has to beat some people up." Daniel shrugged his shoulder and smirked. Pride filled his eyes, and I could feel the pride coming off of him. "She also teaches people how to protect themselves."

Austin chuckled a little and for a minute, his cold demeanor broke as a smile escaped on his face. He caught me staring at him and scowled before looking at my son. "Come on, we need to get back practice."

Daniel hesitated and nodded his head as he looked at me. "Yes, Sir," he said.

"Good." He glared at me before walking away.

"What's that about?" my son asked looking at me.

"Nothing," I replied curtly using my Alpha tone. "We'll discuss your punishment when you get home from football." With that I walked away.

'She isn't weak,' my wolf scold me. 'If what your son says is true, then she might be doing things that you thought wouldn't be possible.'

I growled a little silently, still realizing the mistake. Maybe she would've made a great Luna.

***

I sat in my office and stared at the wall. It was late, maybe around seven o' clock, and I couldn't get any work done. My thoughts kept turning to her, and it didn't help that my wolf wanted to take over my body and get to her. I clenched the desk and growled as again he tried to take over. My whole body shook, and I knew that I might not be able to hold him off any longer.

"Go away," I snarled as I heard someone knock on the door.

The person didn't and opened the door, hesitantly. "Is it a bad time, Father?" Daniel asked poking his head through the door to see me.

"No," I said shoving my wolf again. He huffed and backed up, but I knew that he would try to take control again, soon. "We need to discuss your punishment." I leaned back in my seat and looked up at him. I gestured to the seat sitting in front of my desk as I looked at him. "Take a seat."

Daniel hesitated and nodded his head. "Yes, Alpha," he said as he walked over to the seat and sat down facing me. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as I was staring.

"How are your classes?" I asked. "Don't lie to me."

"Except for Ms. Wallace's..." he hesitated. "They are bad. I'm failing." He ran a hand through his hair. "I guess it's because I don't want to displease her that I do my work. Besides, she makes pretty good brownies." He shrugged his shoulder. His face lightened up at the thought of making her proud.

"Your punishment is to tell her that you are failing your other classes," I said. "There is no reason to do well in one class and then the others suck. No son of mine will be like that. Do you understand me?"

Daniel's face fell instantly as I said those words. "But Alpha, that'll kill her... or me!" he exclaimed. I didn't know if it was true or not, but I'm sure that she might be able to do some damage. "She'll be disappointed in me. The only reason that I'm passing her class is because my wolf doesn't like to see that disappointed look in her eyes. 'Sides, it looks like she can look deep down in your soul."

"That is why I want you to tell her," I replied. "Or are you going to go against your punishment?"

He looked down and shook his head. "No, Alpha," he said.

"Good. I expect your grades to be better on this report card. Do you understand?" I hadn't realized that I was using my Alpha tone until that moment.

Daniel nodded his head and moved his neck, showing submission. "Of course, Alpha," he said.

"You are dismissed." With that I turned my chair to face away from him and look at the map. The chair was shoved back from the desk, and he walked away leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"Father?" he asked turning around before he shut the door. Something made me turn around instantly to see if there was any sudden danger.

"What?" I asked with an annoyed growl, not seeing anything of an immediate threat before looking at my son.

Daniel gave me a full blown smile. "She would've been a great Luna." With that, he turned around and walked away, leaving me staring at the door, with my mouth wide open. I wonder who else would think that if I had told them that Jessica was my real mate.