Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bryce's POV:

I sat at my desk deciding if I wanted to record or not. When I first started to do YouTube I really didn't expect to meet the people I've met. It first started with Minx. She introduced me to many new people along with my friend Ritz. I met so many well known Youtubers that I was excited that they wanted to be my friend.

I looked at Skype to see who was online and I saw one name that caught my eye. Ohmmie. I stared at the name as I was deciding if I wanted to message him or not. I mean I really do enjoy Ohm's company but I don't know if I'm up for his antics. I means he's a nice fellow, but he always talks about putting things in his butt.

I laid back in my chair debating or not if I really want to record or not. I heard and felt my phone vibrate from the desk and I picked it up to see who sent me a message. I smiled when I saw that my girlfriend Clarissa message me. I quickly unlock my phone to see what she had wrote.

"Hey babe 😘, want to know if you wanna head over and see a movie," she sent and I smiled.

I was about to reply back when I heard Skype go off. I looked back to Skype and I saw that Ohm had messaged me right now.

"Hey wanna play some gamezzzzzzz," he sent and I rolled my eyes at his grammer.

"Sorry Ohm I'm going to go to the movies," I sent him and went back to my phone.

"Sure just let me tell my friends goodbye and I'll pick you up. 😘," I sent to her and checked back on skype.

"Am I invited to the movies :D" Ohm sent me and I chuckled.

"Sure if you come to Georgia ;)," I messaged to him and got off my computer.

I have skype on my phone so I'm not that far away from my friends but I get ready for the movie date. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw that I got two messages. One from Clarissa and the other from Ohm.

"Okay babe I can't wait 😘," she sent.

"I'm leaving right now," I sent her and checked skype.

"Georgia Ayyyy. I'll be on the next flight there ;)," he sent and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure Ohm. I'll talk to you later," I lastly sent before I got into my car.

I drove to Clarrisa's house and I thought about the conversation me and Ohm just had. I wonder if Ohm was disappointed that I couldn't play with him. I mean it's not like he doesn't have any other friends he could play with. I turn a left and I was puzzled at why my mind was still at this topic.

I don't know why I've been thinking about Ohm so lately. He's a cool dude and all but there are other more important things in my life other than YouTube. And I smiled once I reached Clarrisa's house. I parked the car and I got out. I walked to her front door and I knocked.

"Wow don't you look handsome," she says winking at me.

"I'd only look handsome for you beautiful," I said as she let me inside.

"Haha You better," she said kissing my cheek.

"So what movie are we gonna watch," she asked as she was putting on jewelry.

"Anything you want Beautiful," I said and I saw her blush from her mirror.

"How about we watch Suicide Squad," she said and I nod my head.

"Sounds like a plan," I said and she stopped away from the mirror.

"Then let's go," she said grabbing my hand and taking me out the door.

I smile at how lucky I could have ever gotten being with this girl. I got in the seat and I felt my phone vibrate once again. I saw that it was from Ohm but I ignored it. I want to spend this time with someone who's beautiful than someone who I consider just a friend.

Wellllllp. I never did expect myself to write a BrOhm but this book was requested by Broken_Flame. I've always wanted to spread out from H2OVanoss and I think this is the right step. Picture not mine. Story plot is mine.

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟