Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Bryce's POV:

"Bryce~," that alluring voice that's been haunting my dream.

"Bryce~," I could feel his presence behind me as I was too afraid to see.

"Are you ignoring me?" He question as I turned around to see the masked man.

I wanted to speak, I wanted to say something but I could only stare down at the mask covering his face. I could only ever wonder what he looks like behind his mask. I started to walk backwards as he started to walk towards me. I backed into the wall as he leaned himself upwards.

"Don't deny your feelings Bryce," Ohm said and I still couldn't speak.

He started to lean forwards and I found myself closing my eyes. When I reopened them I saw that I was staring at my ceiling. I started to shake and then I found myself sobbing. What's going on with me. I sat up in my bed pulling my knees close to me. I swiped away the sweat that was running down my face and I just stared blankly ahead.

"Bryce."

It's the voice again

"Bryce?"

Why is it back.

"BRYCE."

My eyes widen as I felt somebody shake me. I look toward the person who shook me. There stood Ohm with a frown on his face. Why is he sad? Mad? I can't even tell with his mask covering his eyebrows.

"Bryce are you alright," Ohm asked and I just hummed.

He then leaned towards me and placed a hand on my forehead. I sighed softly as his cool hand had touched my forehead.

"You're heating up," he said.

"I have a thermometer in the first aid kit on the bathroom," I said not really knowing what he was asking.

He left the room and I frowned. Why did he leave me alone? I'm in such a frail situation why in earth would he leave me alone. I felt tears come into my eyes and I let out a deep sob. I quickly heard footsteps come running back and there was Ohm breathing heavily with the first aid kit in his hand.

"What happened," he asked and I just sat there letting my tears roll down my face.

"You left me and I was alone and I got scared and....," I said trailing off at the last bit.

"I should just leave you alone since you said you wouldn't take care of me when I got sick," Ohm said and I shook my head.

"Nooooo I'm sorry please," I said and another sob escaped from my lips.

"It's okay Bryce let doctor Ohm fix you up," he said putting the thermometer in my mouth.

I sat still as he waited for the ding. Once it played he took it out of my mouth and he frowned.

"101.9 no wonder you're like this," Ohm said as he cleaned it.

"Now I'm going to the kitchen to make you something. Do you want to stay here or come with me," he asked.

"I don't want to be alone," I said softly.

"Alright then you big lug," he said and I held my hands up.

"Of course," he said and he shook his head.

He picked me up bridal style and I don't know if my cheeks heated up because of the fever or me blushing. I just snuggled into his hold and I took a deep breath inhaling the smell of his cologne. I I felt him move out of my room and I was placed on the couch.

"I'm going to make you some cereal alright," Ohm said softly and I nod my head.

He left the room and I suddenly felt tired. He wouldn't mind if I fell asleep would he; I thought as my eyes closed off taking me away to my dreams.

"Bryce you need to eat," I heard Ohm said as I opened my eyes.

"Alright alright," I said and the coughed into my arm.

"I'll be here with you don't worry," Ohm said and I nod my head.

I grabbed the bowl from his hand and I lifted the spoon and put it on my mouth. It was just normal corn flakes as they had a bland flavor and yet it was good. I slowly ate the cereal as I could feel Ohm's watchful eye as he watch me eat. I soon finished the bowl and handed it back to him. He then gave me some medicine which I drank unhappily.

"Alright just rest here, I'll be here don't worry," Ohm said soothingly and I found myself drifting back to sleep.

Sick Bryce is a needy Bryce. XDDDDDDD so I have a plan for this book. Every two days I will update because it gives me time to write what I want to write. I hope you'll accept this haha

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟