Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Bryce's POV:

"Brycey Poo."

"Brycey Poo."

"Brycey Poo it's time to wake uuuuuup," I heard a deep voice say.

It was more calming than demanding so I snuggled into the warm blankets I had around me.

"5 more minutes dad I don't have school today," I mumbled not really paying attention to my surroundings.

"You can call me daddy all you want but you still need to get up," the voice said again and I opened my eyes to see Ohm really close to my face.

"Oh fuck," I said quickly getting up from the couch trying to give myself distance from Ohm.

"Haha you should have seen the look on your face it was priceless," Ohm said as he broke down laughing at my disheveled state.

"What time is it," I said as I found my phone.

8:47

"What why didn't you wake me up earlier," I said taking off the blanket.

"Why would it even matter it's not like you use face came or something," Ohm said and I could hear the smugness that lingered in his voice.

"Hardy har har," I said in return and quickly made my way upstairs.

I take off whatever shirt I was wearing and put on a light brown tank top. It was a little bit chilly in my recording room so I put on a light brown sweater that had small black squares on them. I sat on my seat and turned on my computer. I got on skype and saw Moo and Delirious chatting away in he group messages.

"Sorry I'm a little late my alarm clock didn't wake me up," I quickly typed in chat.

"Yeah I'm sure it didn't 😏😏," Ohm replied and I felt myself blush.

"It's alright man lets start this call then," Moo said and the call had started.

"Hey guys," I said and got back hellos.

"Alright we should do our intros first, so let's go alphabetical order," Delirious said and I chuckled.

I made sure everything was in check and my face was being recorded before saying;

"What's up guys it's Bryce here and welcome to Bryce Games. Today we're gonna be playing some Dead by Daylight, so let's get it started."

Short chapter sorry haha. It's boring stuff anyways. The more juicy stuff is later on in the chapters. Thank you for the support and we're almost at 10k that's freaking amazing

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟