Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Bryce's POV:

When I opened my eyes I took a deep breathe and let it out smiling that I didn't have a hard time breathing. I got up from the bed and I stretching trying to loosen my stiff bones. I then went to the living room see if Ohm was awake. I was surprised to heard nothing from the room. I then went to the couch and I saw Ohm sleeping peacefully.

I saw that his mask was just a slightly off and the curiosity was getting the best of me. I walked over to him as quietly as possible. I saw that he was breathing heavily and I could see sweat running down across his cheek. Concern over weighing curiosity, I placed my hand on his forehead and I took it off when I felt that it was hot.

I then went to a cabinet and grabbed a small cloth. I then went to the bathroom and turned on the water. Dipping the cloth in the water, I rinsed it out so it wasn't too wet. I then grabbed the first aid kit knowing that I would probably need it. I walked back to the living room and I placed the cloth on his forehead. The water probably woke him up as he groaned and started to rub his eyes from under the mask.

"Good morning Ohm," I said and I took out the thermometer from within the kit.

"Ugh I feel like a train hit me," he said as he accepted the thermometer that I put in his mouth.

"I'm pretty sure you caught whatever I caught," I said as I took out thermometer when it beeped.

"101.1 looks like you won't be doing anything for a while," I said and he groans.

"That's great," he said sarcastically making me giggle.

"Since you did take care of me when I was sick yesterday; I'll take care of you until you get better as well," I said and he coughs into his arm.

"Thanks Bryce you're the best," he said and I chuckled.

"Just sleep some more while I make some breakfast alright," I said and he nods his head.

I he soon relaxed on the couch and his breathing evened out letting me know he fell asleep. I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands. I know it's unlikely that I'll get sick again but you don't know. I then walked into my cabinet and pulled out some cereal. I poured some in the bowl and I put milk in it. I then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

I then grabbed some slices of bread and put it in the toaster. The microwave beeped signaling that it was done and I took the bowl out. I then poured some cereal that I had in my cabinet. I then got another bowl and poured some cereal in it. I then poured the milk and took out the toast that came from the toaster.

I then walked back over to the couch and I still saw him sleeping. I placed the bowls on the table and put the toast on a coaster. I then went back in the kitchen and poured two glasses of orange juice. I walked back to the couch and I saw Ohm slowly waking up.

"Rise and shine I have breakfast," I said and he rubbed his eyes from under his mask.

"What are we having," Ohm said softly probably still feeling the effects of the sickness.

"We have cereal," I said giving him his bowl.

He ate slowly but at least he still ate. I then ate my cereal and I turned on the tv. My attention wasn't really on the show that was playing. I just watched Ohm as he ate his food. But I realized that he was trying to force himself to eat. His face was slowly turning pale and I knew that if he continued to eat then he would have thrown up.

"Hey Ohm you don't have to finish it all; as long as you ate something than that's fine," I said and he looked at me.

"Alright if you say so," he said and placed his bowl on the table in front of him.

I took his bowl along with my empty one and I placed it in the sink. I then grabbed the cold/flu medicine and I walked back. I then poured a spoonful and I fed it to him.

"The taste doesn't get better when your older," Ohm said as he drank his orange juice.

"No it doesn't," I said as I closed the cap and drank some of my juice.

Ohm promptly relaxed on the couch and  his breath evened out once more. I yawned and then found myself trying to get comfortable on the single seat. I closed my eyes and let myself slip off into my dreams.

Looks like the roles have reversed. Don't worry I do have plans for doing the 20 questions thing. My lovely Waifu knows my plan for this book and I got a good message yelling from her XD.

Once this book gets 10k I have something important to do 😁

Thank you so much for the support and understanding that I need a break from writing I love you all 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟