Chapter 29

Don't play the song until I tell you to do so okay :3

Chapter 29

Bryce's POV:

I uploaded the video and the long wait time told me that it would upload tomorrow. I really need to get better internet. I don't get how Ohm uploads faster than I do. Maybe Ohm's stealing all the internet. Can someone actually steal internet? Who am I kidding I'm just asking myself these questions just to avoid Ohm. I sat in my recording room with an empty plate and can of soda.

I have to deal with what I'm feeling. It's either Clarissa or Ryan. Those beautiful hazelnut eyes that match her perfectly, or the haunting grey eyes that stare deep into my soul. It should be an obvious choice on who I should choose. I've been with Clarissa for over a year now and I've been planning on asking her a very serious question.

But every time my mind wants to choose Clarissa, my heart chooses Ryan. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan... the man who randomly came over my house to watch a movie. I still don't know the real reason why he came over. He could have clearly watched the movie where he lived but he decided to come all the way to Georgia to watch it with me. He's so committed to these things like jumping in the water to save me.

I blushed when I realized that I was calling him Ryan instead of Ohm. But he's like my best friend. If I could choose to play a co-op game with anyone it would have to be him. Having these feelings for Ryan is like deciding to tempt the dark side of my conscience. I am in a very happy and committed relationship, just willing to throw away a year worth of happiness just for a new one.

I groaned and laid my head on the desk once more. Why does my life has to be so complicated? I just wanted to make a living off of YouTube with my gaming channel and music channel. Speaking of music channel, I grabbed my guitar and started to strum it. I wanted to sing about how I'm feeling deciding what song I should pick. Knowing the perfect song, I fixed my guitar to make it sound the way I wanted too. Smiling when I got it I started to play the beat.

~Play Song here~

I closed my eyes listening deep to the notes I played. This song would be the reason why I choose who I choose.

"Today is gonna be the day. That they're gonna throw it back to you," I sang as I continued to play.

"By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do," I continued.

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now," I sang thinking about Ryan and Clarissa.

They are both sweet and beautiful. They bring a brightness to my world that I don't want to lose.

"Back beat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out," I sang.

"I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt," I sang.

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now," I sang.

Clarissa is my hometown girl. She lives in Eatonton and I wouldn't have to worry about a long distance relationship.

"And all the roads we have to walk are winding," I sang remembering that Ryan traveled his way to see me.

"And all the lights that lead us there are blinding," I sang; thinking that he could have stayed home instead of coming to me.

"There are many things that I would like to say to you," I sang knowing that I've been avoiding him like the plague.

"But I don't know how," I sang; not really knowing how to express myself.