Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Bryce's POV:

I really didn't do that much editing. I already finished that earlier. I was just messing around with the program to see what else I could do to make my videos better. I was about to walk outside when I heard Ohm talking in the background.

"Do you want me to get up all in that," he said and my eyes widen.

"Ohhh yeah," he then replied and my hand was just at the door handle.

He then started to make some grunting noise and I was afraid what I was going to see behind the door.

"Okay ok I'm okay," he then said making me wonder what he was actually doing.

I turned the knob slightly so that I wouldn't make any sound. I peeked out of the door way and I saw no one there. I then slowly opened my door and tip toed my way to where I was hearing Ohm. He was just saying yeah as I was getting closer.

"Ah he wanted me... he wanted me to sit on his face just a little bit you know," he then said and I stopped tiptoeing.

"What the hell is he playing," I said to myself and then walked to the living room.

To my surprised instead of the sex he was having on my couch he managed to set up his whole pc and he was playing prop hunt. I saw that he was an orange trying to get to some place. I just kept listening to the conversation until I heard.

"Ohhhhh alright I guess I'm the bottom."

I just shook my head and walked to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and started to drink it. I could hear Ohm's laughter from the kitchen and wonder if my neighbors could hear him as well. They'll probably wonder if I just have friends over. I then decide to head for the back door and out to my backyard.

I walk out on the patio and just look out. The sun looks like it was just about to set. I really do spend too much time inside. I don't spend time to actually enjoy what's out in the world. I didn't realize that I stayed out for so long that I felt someone put a jacket over me.

"I could see that you were shaking from the window," Ohm said softly and I just nod my head.

"How long do you plan on staying out here," Ohm asked softly once again.

"Not long just until I feel like going back inside," I said as I felt the soft breeze hit my face.

"Alright I'm going to be making dinner is that alright with you," he said and I nod my head.

"Make whatever you want everything is stocked," I said and I could hear his footsteps walking back inside.

I looked back out in the horizon watching the stars light up the sky. I then decided that if I stayed out any longer than I would be sick. I walked back inside and I felt the warmth hit me like a bus. I take off the jacket and laid it on the couch. I could smell in the air something good and I walk to the kitchen to see Ohm making spaghetti.

"I didn't know you could cook," I said and he chuckles.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," he said and it's true.

"Yeah," I said and I just sit down on the table.

"How about tomorrow we play 20 questions and have a little fun with it," Ohm said and I raised my eyebrows.

"How do you have fun playing 20 questions," I asked and he chuckles.

"With alcohol of course," he said and I shook my head.

"I barely got old enough to drink and I have never had a drink in my life," I said truthfully.

"Well then this is going to be fun isn't it," he said as he placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me.

"What am I getting myself into," I thought as I ate my meal.

After I finished eating the meal I told Ohm that I was going to head for bed early. He said goodnight and I left for my room.

Hmmm I'm actually working on a schedule. I have this whole book planned out. The smallest things that Bryce and Ohm do isn't just for nothing. I have this master plan that my lovely Waifu knows haha

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟