Ask the Characters

Ask the Characters

Hello guys the author is here along with Bryce, Ohm, and Delirious so why don't you guys say hi.

Bryce: Hiiiiiii

Ohm: Sup.

Delirious: I don't even know why she put me in his I'm not even a main character...

Anyways let's just answer them alright so these questions were asked by DatOneCat

"Okay! This question is for Bryce! How do you have such a friendly and happy aura all the time? All you do is make people want to smile and I need to know your secret."

Bryce: Secret? What secret? I want to make all of my subscribers smile because they deserve to be happy every once in a while. Even if it just for 30 minutes or less than that. It makes me happy to see that you guys are happy and that's pretty much how I roll....

*whisper* it's very easy when you are super young than the rest of the people you play with and pretend to be innocent *wink*

Ohm and Delirious: did you say something.

Bryce: Nothing *beams a smile*

Alright then and for part two.

"And Ohm how does it feel to be constantly friendzoned by Bryce, even though you two are clearly in love and you flew all the way to him just because you wanted to go see a movie with him?"

*Bryce is blushing in the back ground*

Ohm: we are clearly in love, but Author Chan doesn't want it to happen. *hey* haha I'm just playing *whisper* slightly. Bryce is just confused on how he feels right now he's going to figure out he has the hots for me.

Bryce: *mumbles* as if

Alright the next couple of questions were asked by @immortal_insanity (sorry if I'm not following it won't let me tag ;-;)

"Question for Bryce: How did you meet Clarissa?"

Bryce: ahhhhh Clarissa. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I remember walking down the street after I had just gotten out of my car. There was several people saying hi to me which I replied to back. I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into her. I didn't even know who she was at the time. The talk of the town was someone moving in. Her blonde hair that had fallen towards her face. Her brown eyes widening and her soft voice apologizing for being a clutz. I can always remember her clear as day.

Okay then and now for Ohm.

"Question for Ohm..... dO YOU ALSO WANT BRYCE TO TELL YOU ABOUT HIS HOMOSEXUAL FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU?"

Ohm: of course and who is Clarissa?

Bryce: Next question!!!!

O-O okay and this one was asked for me 😄

"Questions for author: would you like for me to stop yelling about gayness in the comment section?"

Not at all I enjoy thoroughly what everyone has to say in the comment section. It makes me laugh sometimes.

Alright the next question asked was from @MellinPatch.

"I have a question for Ohm, please. Did you like Bryce from the beginning and that's why you flew to Georgia to make him yours? Like was it a plan?"