Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Bryce's POV:

The good thing about living in Eatonton, Georgia is that you're close to Lake Sinclair. It's one of the most beautiful lakes I have ever been too. My family actually owns a house by the lake which is where I'm headed to. The windows were open so we could feel the summer breeze. Ohm ha his arm n the window and he was making hand motions in the wind.

I chuckled at that and he turned his attention to me. He smirks as he moved is left hand to my leg. I blushed as I felt him squeeze them. I squeaked in surprise as he slowly moved them up.

"Don't tell me you're a virgin Bryce," he teased as he continued to go up.

"I would like if you didn't do what you're currently doing when I'm driving," I managed to say and he stops his hand.

"So I can do it when you're not driving then," he said and I blushed once more.

"I didn't say that," I said as I took a left into a road.

"But you never denied it," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm denying it now you can't touch me anywhere that I consider is uncomfortable," I said as I turned on the road that led up to the lake home.

"Whatever you say Bryce," Ohm said as he checked his phone.

It looked like he was messaging someone but I couldn't see who it was. But he scowled at something as he quickly typed something in return.

"What's wrong," I asked and he turns his head towards me.

"Nothing really just someone being an ass," he said as he locked his phone.

"If you don't mind me asking but who," I said my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Just Cartoonz, he's been bugging for some more Rainbow 6," he said and I nod my head.

"And we're here," I said pulling into the lake house driveway.

"You own a house by the lake," Ohm asked as I got out of the car.

"It's my parents actually but it's like a summer home," I said as I got the things out of the trunk.

"That's nice," he said and I thought about what he said earlier.

"Why is Cartoonz asking you to play Rainbow Six a bad thing," I asked.

"Because I want to spend time with you that's why I came over in the first place," Ohm said and I nod my head.

"I'm going to go unlock the door you can set up on the bench that's in the backyard," I said as I got my keys.

"Sounds like a plan," he said as he took the things from my hands.

I watched him walk to the back, not really knowing if he was swaying his hips side to side to impress me. I chuckled and I walked up to the front door. Remembering to lock my car, I unlocked the front door of the house and opened the creaky door. We bought the house back in 2002 and I could see that no one had been here in the summer. Dust lined the shelves and counter tops and I just shook my head.

I walked to the kitchen to get a cloth when I noticed Ohm outside. He was in the dock that was there and he was stretching up top. He then took off his tshirt and I blushed as he rubbed sunscreen on himself. He was very smooth with each stroke as he made sure not to miss any spot. He then took off his eye mask and my eyes widen.

He rubbed his hair back and then quickly dove into the water. When he popped back up it felt like everything was in slow motion.

"Like the ones you see in the movies," his conscious thought.