Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Ohm....

I just want to let you know the reason why I couldn't be with you. This guilt is slightly eating me away. I want to let you know after our argument I went to visit Clarissa. I had a date set up with her weeks prior to us having feelings for each other. I was doubtful of my own commitment to Clarissa so I had set up the date on August 31.

When I saw her I knew that she was the one who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and I... I told her about us. About how I cheated on her with you. Surprisingly she knew about it because her friend is the one who worked at Pronto's that night. I felt relieved because she knew about my mistake.

And then I proposed to her. I got down on one knee and proposed. She said on one condition which I was happy to obliged. It's the reason why I couldn't give you another chance. I had already give my life and love to this beautiful women. She completes me and I couldn't be happier.

I wanted to send this message to you because it might be a while before I talk to you again. The whole bet still hurts me which is why I'm not talking to Cartoonz as well. If you want to hear news about me the person you would need to talk to that about is Delirious. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to you either.

I have also moved and I am not going to be telling you where I live. I don't want to see you again and I don't want you to ruin the happiness I've worked hard to get....

Now I want to say goodbye and hoped you enjoyed your stay with me....

Goodbye The Man Behind the Mask

~Bryce

And that my friends is the end of The Man Behind the Mask.

Now it's Ask the Characters time again.

You can ask:

Bryce
Ohm
Delirious
Cartoonz
Clarissa
Even Myself

Any questions you have been dying to be answered and we will answer them for you.

Thank you once again for this amazing journey

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟

Hmmm

How would you guys feel about a sequel?