Chapter 35

The people voted ;) enjoy

Chapter 35

Bryce's POV:

I grabbed it pulling it closer to me. I got out of whatever app he had opened and looked for Skype. I saw it in a section where it had other social media and I opened it up. I went and looked through his conversation. It was a bit hard looking for his name but luckily he had sent a message at that exact moment. I opened their messages and started to scroll up.

I went to before he actually came to Georgia and it started with Luke sending him a message.

Ohm: underline
Cartoonz: italics

"Hey Ohm."

"Sup Cartoonz."

"What are you doing for the rest of the month?"

"Probably just record somethings why you asking?"

"Because I just thought of the greatest challenge ever 😏."

"Oh yeah and what is it?"

"The challenge is you have to get someone to kiss you."

"Kiss me pssssh that's easy."

"But it can't be just some random bitch."

"Alright this is getting interesting who do you have in mind?"

"I bet you can't get Bryce to kiss you on the lips in a month," Luke sent him and my eyes widen.

"Bryce? Psssssh that'll be easy he'll be falling head over heals for me just you watch and how much are you going to bet," Ry.... Ohm sent him in return.

"I bet you 500 dollars you can't get Bryce to kiss you willingly," he said.

"You're on," Ohm typed in return and I felt my heart break in half.

I scrolled down until I saw a picture. It was a picture of me and Ohm kissing. I don't even remember this happen.

"Here you go a picture of me and Bryce smooching 😘," Ohm sent and I could myself get angry.

"Is that a bottle of whiskey in the background?," Luke sent and I looked and saw that there was.

"Yeah you said him to kiss me you didn't say how I would get it."

"He has to be willing to give you a kiss. Plus he was drunk so it doesn't count."

"😤alright I'll get a real kiss then," Ohm said in return and suddenly him getting mad at Cartoonz that day made sense.

I continued to scroll down and saw another picture. It was a picture of us kissing at the firework show.

"Here you go pay up," Ohm said after he sent it.

"Wow I can't believe you actually did it," Cartoonz sent and I couldn't read anymore.

"Hey Bryce I finished the dishes- what are you doing with my phone," I heard Ohm said and I felt his arm touch my shoulder.

I pulled myself away and I glared at him. His eyes widen and he put his hands up in the air.

"What's wrong," he asked this time as I pushed his phone into his hands.

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong... was my feelings worth 500 dollars," I said making his eyes widen.

"What do you mean," he said and I showed him his phone.

"Am I worth 500 to you," I said once again louder and he takes his phone from me.

"Listen Bryce," he said and I shook my head.

"No I don't care how dare you make a bet with Cartoonz about me and didn't tell me about it," I said and he glares at me.

"And how come you couldn't tell me Clarissa was your girlfriend," he said and my eyes widen.

"How did you know," he said and he rubbed the back of his head.

"I may have asked you when you were drunk," he said and I put my hand through my hair.

"I know I lied to you about being in a relationship but I was gonna break up with her today so I could be with you," I said and Ohm frowns.

"But now...," I said and I looked down.

"Bryce listen I'm sorry," he started to say but I didn't want to listen.

"Leave," I said and he stops talking.

"What," he said clearly hearing the confusion in his voice.

"I want you to get all of your things I want you out of here," I said louder looking straight.

"Bryce," he said.

"JUST DO IT," I yelled and I saw him packing his things.

I quickly made my way to the recording room and awoke my computer. I know I shouldn't feel as bad as I did but I can't help it. He was messing with my feelings and that's unacceptable. I called Delirious up on Skype and he answered.

"Bryce," he said softly and I let out the sob I held for so long.

"I'm sorry Bryce you had to learn this," Delirious said as I let his words trying to calm me down.

"Why is he such an asshole," I said as I cried some more.

"I don't know Bryce I don't know," Delirious said closing my eyes wishing that this turned out any other way.

The people voted and I have delivered. The ship has just sunk like the titanic rest in pepperonis. It was 22 to 11 favoring to check the phone. If I can estimate how much chapters are left it would have to be 8 more chapters left.

I'm just shocked that this book is almost over and I'm excited because I have something planned in the future.

So with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟