Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bryce's POV:

After the call with Clarissa, I had set up a date night on August 31. I don't even know how just spending a day with Ohm could make him so handsy. I could still remember how they felt around my waist. They were warm and surprisingly soft. Just the way he held me, I felt I could lean back on him and I could enjoy the warmth he was emitting.

I felt myself blush and I shook my head. What the fuck was wrong with me today. I just spent one day with him and I feel like a school girl who has a crush on the school's bad boy. Ohm is just a friend brain stop trying to make him something he's not. I'm not even gay which makes this whole thing confusing.

I just shake my head and start up my computer. Maybe some editing would keep my mind off of it. I looked at the date on the calendar. August 20.... if I edit this today maybe I can do another recording. I don't think I can get anyone on a late notice but I think tomorrow I can ask if anyone wants to play anything.

I looked through my steam games to see what I have purchased and one games pops out from the rest.

"I've always wanted to play Turmoil," I said as I clicked instal.

I then looked back to my video and I sighed as I had a lot of things to do. There were so many things to cut out as I wanted to make it different from Delirious. I checked on his channel and I saw that he had already posted his. I checked out his video and I saw the parts he used. I quickly cut those two matches out and I managed to find two decent matches that I thought were the best.

The video ended up being about 17 minutes long. I looked at the time to see that it was 11:31 am. I put the finished video aside and I see that Turmoil had finished downloading. I opened it up and I smile at how nice it looked. I closed the game down and decided that I would play Dead by Daylight by myself.

"I need to practice on the new Nurse killer anyways," I said to myself as I saw the game open up.

I checked my recording to see if everything was in shape. I test the sound to see if the recording is going to catch it. I smiled when I had everything ready. I hit record and I smiled at my camera.

"What's up guys it's Bryce here and welcome to Bryce Games. Today we're gonna be playing some Dead by Daylight, so let's get it started," I said the intro to every video I make.

I spent an hour playing the game and I had to say it was really fun. I remember the first match when I caught up with Megan. She was really funny to kill and very easy to catch. I decided that I would put that game. I then picked another random game that would accompany it. I went back to my first original edited video.

I was on the giving it a title and I typed in: IRON MAN MATCH! | WWE 2K16 # 5 (Bryce vs H2O Delirious). I clicked render and I saw that it was going to take 16 hours. God damn why does YouTube have to take so long to render. I just stepped away from computer and stepped outside. I heard the tv on and thought that Ohm was probably watching tv.

(Authors Note: I know it depends on the Internet but I do what I want)

I felt bad for just leaving him to myself, but I was completely uncomfortable with his actions. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what I had for lunch. I decided on a small lunch and make a sandwich. I got two plates out knowing that Ohm probably didn't eat anything.

I put two bread in the toaster and I got to my fridge and I take out ham, lettuce, Mayo, tomatoes, cheese, and bacon. I set the ingredients on the table and I take out a pan to fry the bacon. I grabbed the oil from the cabinet and put some on the pan. I turned the heat on and I placed the pan on the stove.

I then placed four pieces of bacon on the pan and I heard it start sizzling. The bread turned to toast so I took them out of the toaster and placed two new breads in its place. I then start putting Mayo on both sides of the bread. I then went back to the pan and I flip the bacon around so the back side would cook. I then started to put ham on the bottom toast.

The toaster dinged saying that the toast was done. I did the same thing to the bread like the first time. I then turned off the stove so I could let the bacon cool. Once they were I placed two strips on the ham. I then put tomatoes, cheese, and then lettuce before topping the sandwich with the top bun.

I placed the sandwiches on the table and I went to grab two glasses. I put ice in each glass and I grabbed two cans of coke. I poured each coke in the cups and I placed the filled cups with a sandwich. I then grabbed napkins and place one next to each plate. Satisfied with what I had made I washed my hands so I can dig in.

"Ohm's lunch is ready," I said taking a seat at the table.

I could hear his feet shuffle as he got off the couch. I could feel my heart start beating as I heard his footsteps walk closer. I saw him come in with his mask still tied over his eyes. I don't get why he doesn't show his eyes. I mean what was I expecting him to just his eyes to me because he's been here a day.

"This looks delicious," Ohm said and then I took a look at his hands.

"Go wash your hands," I said and if his mask wasn't covering his eyebrows he probably would have raised one of them.

"Really," he asked.

"Of course. You probably have germs on your hands and you are going to put food in your mouth. I don't want you to be sick," I said and he chuckles.

"But you'll take care of me won't you," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No you are on your own for that," I said and his smile turns into a frown.

"So heartless but alright I'll go wash my hands," he said and leaves the kitchen.

I just sat at the table taking small bites of my sandwich. After the last conversation, I don't get how he can easily just act like nothing had happened. I mean I'm acting like nothing ever happened as well. I don't really want to talk about this to him. He comes back and he sits down on the table. I wonder where he got that fabric that makes up his mask. Is it even really a mask since it doesn't cover his face.

I mean there's nothing really to see. He has lips just like any other person. His nose is surprisingly not as big as most males that I meet. His brown hair is smoothed out probably from being in the hoodie. His ears are just like any others.

"You like what you see," Ohm suddenly said and I found myself staring into his mask.

"Uh sorry I was staring wasn't I," I said and he nods his head.

"Yeah but it's alright I know I'm handsome," he said and I scoffed.

"Yeah right," I said and he chuckles.

"Of course I am. The ladies love me," he said and I laughed.

"You should be a comedian," I said finishing my sandwich.

I didn't feel like washing dishes so I left them in the sink.

"So are we gonna do anything," Ohm asked me and I looked at him.

"Don't you have videos to edit," I asked him and he chuckled.

"I have one set for today and one for tomorrow queued up after words," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No because I still have editing to do. Why don't you set up your laptop and play some games with friends," I said as I left to the office.

I closed the door behind me and let out the breath I was holding in. What's happening to me?

An extra long chapter just for you guys. Well it's longer than the others that's for sure. Some chapters will be long and some will be short but it'll still have everything you want XD. The support for this book is amazing and I love you guys 💛💛

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟