Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Bryce's POV:

"Hey Bryce wakey wakey," I heard Ohm said and I opened my eyes.

Feeling 50 times better I looked around my area and saw that I was still on the couch. I saw Ohm in front of me smiling at me. I just shook my head and slightly pushed him away from me.

"Glad you're awake ready to play our game," he said and I gave him a skeptical look.

"I'm barely recovering from being sick and you want me to drink," I said and he chuckles.

"I guess not," he said and I pouted.

"We could always try tomorrow," I said and he smiles.

"Definitely because I want to know more about you," he said and I smiled.

"Same and I'll figure out if I'm light weight or not," I said and he laughs.

"I'm glad your feeling like yourself again," he said and I nod my head.

"I totally feel so much better thanks to you," I said and he smiles.

"Of course I have magic healing hands," he said showing me his hands.

"Yes oh thank you glorious healing hands for healing sick little ol me," I said and giggled.

"No. it seriously thank you for making me feel better. I think I probably would be sick for a couple of days if you weren't here," I said truthfully and he nods his head.

"It's 7:30 at night and you still haven't had dinner yet," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on I can't let you be making my meals your my guest," I said and he frowns.

"No can do Bryce, you're still sick and that means you won't be doing anything until you get better," he said as he got up from the couch.

"Let me help please," I begged and he shakes his head.

"I don't know about you but I don't want to sick," he said and I pouted.

"You are such a butt," I said and he chuckles.

"And you like taking things up your butt," Ohm retaliated making me chuckle.

"How did you know," I said pretending to gasp.

"Because I've seen you do it," he said.

"Eww that was my private time you perv," I said playfully smacking his arm.

"I'm a spy what can I say," he said as he left me on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. I changed it to Ion television and I smiled when Criminal Minds was playing. I really do love this show. Just how they work together as a team to stop either a murderer, kidnaper, or just anything in general. I was so into the hour long episode that when I felt a hand on my shoulder I jumped.

"Wow didn't mean to scare you," Ohm said and I laughed.

"Yeah I was too engrossed in the show to hear you coming," I said and he looks at the tv.

"What's it about," he said as he was watching tv.

"It's these five to six depending on what season you watch. It's based off the FBI and they solve cases in a couple of days in the show," I said and he nods his head.

"How about I bring dinner over here and we'll watch the show together," Ohm said walking back to the kitchen.

I just nod my head and continued to watch the show. I was then introduced to a plate of Mac and Cheese in my face. I took the bowl from his hands and took a bite of the meal. I moaned at how good it was and from the corner of my eye I swear that I saw Ohm blush.

But it could have just been my imagination.

"This is really good Ohm," I said taking another bite.

"Thank you I just followed the instructions on the box," he admitted making me laugh.

"That's why it's good because you know how to follow directions," I said and he pouted.

"Whatever," he said and I chuckled.

The rest of the night we just watched tv and ate Mac n cheese. It was over all one of the chillest nights I've ever had. After we put away the plates I just continued to watch tv with Ohm. It wasn't until I yawned when Ohm turned off the tv.

"Oh come on," I said covering mouth as another yawned escaped my lips.

"I need to give you some medicine before you sleep," he said getting up.

"But medicine is icky and makes me sleepy," I said and he chuckles.

"Good then," he said coming back with the medicine.

I sighed and took the medicine. Soon after I felt extremely tried. I said goodnight to Ohm and walked to my room. I changed into pajamas and got in the bed. I closed my eyes waiting for the moment until I head into dream land.

So this was an executive decision made by me. I decided to change the update to every 3 days. I think it's best because all of my other updates are every three days XD. And plus it'll be like an update a day but with different books you know? Sorry about that.

I also have the whole chapter set up. What's going to happen in each chapter so it'll be fun to write. Thank you for the support <3

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟