Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Bryce's POV:

I smiled as I was driving Clarissa back home. We watched the movie in peace as there wasn't any loud and obnoxious kids ruining the moment. When we got back in the car, she had laid her head back on the seat and she fell asleep. She looks so adorable when she's sleeping. Her blonde hair just barely covers her face and her skin shining from the sunlight that was hitting her face.

It's barely the evening and the movie took about two hours. I parked in front of her house and I stared at her face. She's just so beautiful. I don't know how I got so lucky with her. I shook her slightly and I heard her mumble go away under her breathe.

"Beautiful you can rest in your bed. I still have to make a video tonight," I whispered in her ear and she opens one of her hazelnut eyes.

"Are you gonna call the girl character in your videos your girlfriend," she mumbles making me chuckle.

"Of course. I'll name them Clarissa so it'll remind me of you," I said kissing her cheek.

"I'm just joking with you I'll see you tomorrow then handsome," she says kissing my cheek.

"Bye beautiful," I said lastly as she waved at me.

I waited until she went inside before I started my car. I drove away from her house to my own smiling like an idiot. I am really lucky to call her mine. It didn't take that long to get back inside my house. I checked my phone to see what Ohm had messaged me.

"Are we still going to the movies?," he sent making me chuckle.

"I already went sorry you were to late," I messaged him and put away my phone.

I unlocked my door and went inside. I walked to my office. I sat down in my chair and turned on my PC. I checked back my phone to see if he had responded but nothing was sent. I then I saw I got a message from Delirious.

"Yo Bryce wanna have a rematch on WWE 2K16," he sent me and I smiled.

"Yeah sure is anyone else gonna join us or is it going to be me versus you," I messaged him.

I saw my computer finally set up and I started to get my recording ready. I logged into team speak and I saw Delirious was online. He invited me to a call and I answered.

"Sup," he said and I laughed.

"It's it going to be me vs you or are we going to have somebody else join," I said finishing up my set up.

"I messaged Ohm if he wanted to join but he hasn't messaged me back," Delirious said and I nod my head.

"I was messaging him earlier but he probably went to do something important," I said getting into the game.

"Whatever I still wanna rematch," he said as I saw he invited me.

"Sure but you're still gonna lose," I said and he chuckles.

"Whatever anyways do you want to record first or should I," he said.

"I need a video for tomorrow. So let me," I said and he chuckles again.

"Sure just tell me when you're ready," he said and I nod my head.

"1 2 1 2 123 sound check," I said making sure everything is ready.

"Okay I'm ready," I said as I hit record.

"What's up guys it's Bryce here and welcome to Bryce Games. Today we're gonna be playing some WWE 2K16 with Delirious so let's get started," I said smiling at the camera.

After 2 hours of recording with Delirious, we decided to just mess around.

"Seriously have you ever done this," he said showing me a move.

"Not really I mostly just attack main on and you not to do specials until I need it," I said trying it out on a computer.

I was about to do something else when I heard a knock on the door. I was wondering show as knocking at my door this late at night and they wouldn't stop knocking.

"You should probably answer that I'll still be here," Delirious said.

"Alright," I said getting up from my desk.

I feel nervous about opening the door. I mean none of my neighbors usually get mad at me for making noise. I've told them about my YouTube job. I found myself in front of the door when the knocking was louder. I moved my hand to the door knob and I unlocked the door.

Outside my door stood a slightly shorter man. He had brown shaggy hair, and a grey hoodie. He was wearing a white mask that only covered his eyes. I was about to ask the man when he spoke...

"Hey Bryce, are we still going to go to the movies?"

Hi

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟