Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bryce's POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK," I yelled out when I opened my eyes and saw Ohm in front of me.

"Oh good you're awake," Ohm said cheerfully and I looked at him weirdly.

"Did you just come in here to watch me sleep," I asked him and he smiles.

"Well I was gonna wake you up but you looked very peaceful sleeping," he said.

"So you decided to watch me sleep instead of doing something," I said and he laughs.

"When you put it that way, yes," was all he said as he left the room.

"Why do I have such weird friends," I said as I got up to close the door.

I opened my closet door and pulled out a purple shirt. I changed out of my pajama shirt and I decided to just keep the shorts on. I don't really plan on going anywhere other than to my office so I can finish editing the video. I walked outside of my room and I see Ohm on the couch watching tv.

"Are you hungry Ohm," I asked him as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah," Ohm called out.

"Good because I'm making Waffles," I said getting ready to make the batter.

"You cook," Ohm asked as he turned to look at me.

"Duh how else am I able to get food into my mouth," I said start mixing in the ingredients.

Ohm was about to say something when he heard his phone ring. He checked to see who it was and then his smile turned into a frown.

"Hold on I have to take this," he said as he left the room with his phone in his hand.

I didn't even want to ask who called so I focused on making my waffles. I poured the batter in the presser, which I had preheated so it's nice and hot. I smiled when I heard the sizzle that the waffle was cooking. I waited for three minutes before taking out the waffle. I did this another time before Ohm came back into the room.

"How was your conversation," I asked taking out the waffle.

"Pretty good and how are those waffles coming out," he said as he walked closer to me.

"I just need one more and then we can eat," I said taking out the third waffle.

"These smell delicious," Ohm said as he entered the kitchen.

"Of course they are they were made by me," I said taking out the last waffle.

I got two plates and placed two waffles on each plate. I then went into my fridge and got the syrup and apple juice. I placed them on the counter and I got two cups out of the cupboard. Pouring the apple juice in the cup, I grabbed them and placed them on the table. I went back for the syrup.

"Breakfast is ready," I said as I placed a plate of waffles on the table.

"Wow this is awesome," Ohm said taking a seat at the table.

"Dig in," I said taking the seat across from him.

Eating breakfast was quiet, just like how me and Clarissa would eat. We wait until we are done with our food before talking. I like to think of it as savoring every bite you take. I finished my food when Ohm did and I took the plates to the sink.

"Honestly I'm pretty sure you were meant to be a girl," Ohm said randomly and I raised my eyebrow.

"Now why on earth would you say that," I said as I started to wash the dishes.

"You cook, you clean, and pretty much take care of the man of the house. What man would ever pass that up," Ohm said and I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Uhh Ohm," I said and I could feel my face flush.

"Mmmmm," was all he said and I started to wiggle out of his hold.

"I need to finish editing so I'll be on my way," I said finally getting out of his grasp and walking to my office.

I locked the door and I leaned against it started to breathe heavily. What the hell was that?! I don't even have words to explain what I felt. It felt so wrong... and yet it felt so right. I fitted perfect in his arms even though I'm taller than him. I shook my head and I took out my phone. I quickly called someone and I was waiting for them to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Clarissa did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

Ohm is getting handsy with Bryce huh 😏. It's only a matter of time before Bryce admits to himself that he has feelings for Ohm as well or will he? Thank you for the support. Sorry for the long update. I've been putting this off but I'm back in track

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish