Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Bryce's POV:

When I woke up I saw that I was still on the couch. I felt much better than this morning I removed the blankets that were on me and I got up from the couch. I still felt a little dizzy and I could hardly remember what happened in the morning. I know I got better but I can't seem to remember anything from falling asleep to now.

"Hey Bryce are you feeling better," Ohm asked me and I nod my head.

"Do you remember what I did this morning," I asked him and he nods his head.

"Perfectly why..... hahaha that's amazing," he said laughing at my cluelessness.

"What? what happened," I asked and he just continued laughing.

"I'm sorry but it's too good to tell you," he said and I pouted.

"How dare you take advantage of me when I'm sick," I said and he frowns.

"I actually took well care of you. I made you feel better didn't I," he said and I blush.

"Yeah thank you for that," I said and he nods his head.

"What were you doing when I was asleep," I asked and he looks at me.

"Just editing some videos. I wanted to be attentive incase you had another panic attack," he said.

"Sorry you had to see that. I try not to let it get to me," I said and he rubs my arms.

"No problem. Even though you said no I know you'll take care of me if I ever get sick," he said and I nod my head.

"Speaking of editing I need to edit my video," I said trying to head to my office.

Keyword trying.

"No you need to rest maybe that's why you got sick so easily," he said trying to force me back on the couch.

"Come on I need to edit for the update tomorrow," I whined and he shakes his head.

"How about I edit for you and you tell me what to do," he suggested.

"Alright it's not much anyways," I said and I motioned him to follow me towards my office.

"It's so nice and organized in here," Ohm said once we entered my office.

"I don't usually like to have a mess," I said as he sat down on my chair.

"I understand so what file is it called," He said and asked.

"Solo Killer Dead by Daylight 28," I said and he quickly located it.

He opened the editing software and I told him what to do and what to change. He seemed very interested in the video I was gonna post but I didn't mind. I watch his videos from time to time when it doesn't have me in it. I like to see how he acts with other people. He's pretty much the same with how he acts with me.

"I didn't know you practiced," Ohm said as he was looking through what I had edited already.

"Yeah the fans wanted me to play solo sometimes and what best way is with Dead by Daylight," I said and he nods his head.

"Yeah I get that a lot too. Maybe I'll try it," he said.

"How long is the video," I asked him.

"23:20 is this fine with you," he asked and I nod my head.

"Completely fine with me," I said and he clicks save.

He then moves over so I can upload it to YouTube. I see that the WWE 2k16 video was uploaded successfully and I put out a tweet about it. I then got ready to upload the video. When it asked for a title I typed in:

HATCH DENIAL! (SOLO NURSE KILLER) | Dead by Daylight #28

I had to remember how many videos I had made about Dead by Daylight. I really do hate being sick. I coughed into my elbow and then I clicked upload. It said it would be 18 hours which was fine with me. I then got up from my chair and then I suddenly felt so light headed. I felt two strong hands grip me tight and I looked at Ohm.

"Are you alright," Ohm asked and I nod my head.

"Yeah just stood up to quickly," I said and he shakes his head.

"It's lunch time anyways I'm making you some soup and you're taking some more medicine," he said and I nod my head.

He lead me back to the couch which I grabbed the remote. I turned on the tv and started to switch through channels. I stopped at Cartoon Network and I was just judging the shows.

"The original Teen Titans was better," I grumbled to no one in particular as the show was on.

"Alright that's nice to know but Lunch is ready," he said and I turned off the tv.

"I thought you would know since Teen Titans was around 2003," I said and he shakes his head.

"I didn't really watch that much tv until around 2005," he said and I hummed.

He then placed a bowl of soup in front of me once I sat down at the table. I ate my soup and cherished how good it was. I finished my soup which was then replaced by a small clear cup with red liquid inside. I drank the nasty medicine and drank some water afterwards. Yawning I found my way back to the couch and closed my eyes for another little nap.

I think my update schedule is going just fine haha. Maybe I should have put for three days XD. Whatever what I said is what I said. Isn't Bryce is so forgetful ^~^

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟