Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Bryce's POV:

It actually just made everything worse. I don't even know how I ended up watching Ohm videos, but I'm just listening to his deep voice as he plays prop hunt or whatever random game. I listened to all of his sexualized jokes; evening finding myself being abbot jealous when they were aimed towards me. I sighed as I went back to the kiss. It was honestly the best kiss I had ever gotten, and I'm comparing this with Clarissa.

Just thinking about it now, I know I have truly had happy moments with Clarissa. She is the best girlfriend I could ever asked for.... but ever since Ohm came to visit me... My heart had been yearning for him. I don't know if it's because he made an effort to come and visit me, or because I might actually have a crush on...

But that shouldn't be possible, I mean I'm not gay.... fuck.... am I gay? I mean I've never had any emotional feelings towards a guy other than Ohm. Maybe I'm only gay for him? I decided that I would edit a video for tomorrow so I unlocked the door. At the foot of my door was another plate of food and a can of coke. I picked the things up and headed towards the recording room.

I went inside and locked the door behind me. I then made some space on my desk and left the plate there. It wasn't anything special. Just a grilled cheese sandwich but nonetheless food. It smelled really nice too and it looked like it was just made. I took a bite of the sandwich and I loved the taste of it. It had the perfect blend of cheese and bread. I don't know how to explain it.

I opened the soda and turned on the computer. I made sure the soda was away from the computer because I don't want a spill on my hands. I looked at the recordings I had and decided to do the Half Dead footage I had. It was a duo game where me and Ohm were on the same team. I listened to his voice as the recording played out.

I edited the video and I kept some amazing game play in there. I sighed as I took another bite. This isn't how I expected my life to go. I expected to marry Clarissa soon and maybe start a family with her. I didn't expect Ohm coming to see me. I didn't expect Ohm staying for a while. I just didn't expect anything. And now it ha either ruined my life for the better or the worse.

I titled the video: TEAM CHALLENGE! | Half Dead #2 (H2O Delirious & Cartoonz vs Ohm & Bryce). I edited the description including the guys link. I put Ohm's first because.... I took another bite of the sandwich and then a sip of the soda and I sighed. This is gonna be it. I have to either choose Ohm or Clarissa. The women I fell in love with or the man who stole my heart...

As I promised once we reached 100+ views I would hit you with that double update. Both chapter were short so I felt that if I uploaded them the same time that it would make you guys happy? I don't know lol I just felt bad for writing short chapters haha. Thanks for the support

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟