Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Bryce's POV:

"Good morning beautiful," I said to Clarissa when she woke up.

"Morning Sunshine," she said and I laughed.

"Last night was amazing," she said and I blushed.

"Even though it was my first time," I said.

"It was my first time too," she said and I held her close to me.

"So what are your plans for today," I asked her.

"Hopefully just to spend some time with my fiancé," she said and I laughed.

"I would like that very much," I said.

"But," she said and I chuckled.

"But I have decisions to make," I said and she looks up at me.

"What kind of decisions," she said and I sighed.

"I have a ticket to Pax West and have my flight and hotel booked, but I don't know if I want to cancel that to spend time with you," I said and she stays silent.

"I won't stop you from going places you don't want to go. I don't want to be the person who keeps you behind on things you may want to explode," she said and I smiled softly.

"Is that why you were so willing to let me go be with him," I said and she sighs.

"I want the best for you even if it's not with me," she says and I smiled down at her.

"But I'm with you now and forever and it's worth it," I said placing a small kiss on her lips.

"But for now I need to make this decision at home," I said and she pouts.

"Alright but if you do go I expect gifts," she said and I chuckled.

"Of course,"I said releasing her and getting out of bed.

I hopped into her shower and took a very quick one. I just used her shampoo because that's all I need to keep my hair the way it looks. I got out with a towel wrapped around my waste, and my eyes set to the beautiful naked women who was sitting on the bed. I quickly changed and kissed her on the forehead telling her goodbye.

I grabbed my stuff and I walked to my car. Throwing my junk in the back seat, I got in the driver seat and started the drive home. I felt complete now. I proposed to the person I love and she said yes. I remember the look on her face as I gave her the ring. It was the best moment of my life. I got home and noticed a cab was at the front.

I parked my car in the parking space and I saw a figure come out. I scowled when I saw that it was Ohm and I quickly tried to unlock my front door to go inside.

"Bryce please wait," I heard Ohm say and I sighed.

"What do you want Ohm," I said as I turned to him.

"Please give me another chance," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No and even if I wanted to why should I," I said as I put my hand on my hips.

"Because I love you," he said and my eyes widen slightly.

"And I loved you," I said and he looks confused.

"Loved?" he asked and I nod my head.

"Yeah loved. I loved you Ohm I really thought I did but then I found out the truth. Yes I should have told you about Clarissa but you played me," I said feeling tears come to my eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry please please give me another chance," he said and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but you're too late," I said and he frowns.

"Please don't do this," he said softly and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Goodbye Ohm," I said not letting out a tear from my eyes.

He looked into my eyes before turning and walking away. Once his taxi had left is when I collapsed to the ground breathing heavily. I know this that no matter how many times I tell this to myself... I know I still do love him.... Maybe I do need this time to go to Pax West. To forget about him and to move on with my life.

3 more chapters ;)

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟