Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Bryce's POV:

We haven't eaten all day and I could feel my stomach being eaten from inside out. I don't know what I was thinking doing a recording session without having any snacks. Delirious does it all the time especially when he has gummy bears. I look over to the passenger side to see Ohm looking out the window.

The sun hits his face making it glow. His brown hair just seems to get lighter as he had opened the window to feel the fresh air. He takes off his hood and the wind blows his hair as he smiles softly. His head turns towards me and he tilts his head to the side.

"I know I'm a sight to see but you better keep your eyes on the road," Ohm said and I blushed.

"Yeah right I was just looking out your window," I lied and he just smirked at me.

"Really," he said and I nod my head.

"Alright whatever you say," he said and I looked back down at the road.

Luckily there weren't any cars coming by or I might have caused an accident. I was trying to remember some good restaurants to eat at. I just instead decided to drive into a McDonalds parking lot.

"Oooooh so fancy for our second date," Ohm said and my eyes widen.

"Second date when was our first," I said and he just smirks.

"We went to the movies a couple days ago did that mean nothing to you," Ohm said making me laugh.

"It's not even a date since we're not even dating," I said and I was suddenly very close to his face.

"We could be," Ohm said and I felt myself heat up.

"Pull it together Bryce, you have a girlfriend who loves you get out of there?" My mind told me and I quickly got out of the hold.

"Yeah not likely," I said and quickly entered the restaurant.

I looked behind me to see Ohm texting someone. I waited patiently for him at the door as he came walking in. I then let the door close behind me as there was no one else coming. He waits for me and we both walk to the cash register.

"Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order," the cashier said as we got there.

"I would like a combo number one," Ohm said.

"Medium or large," the cashier asked.

"A Large with a coke please," Ohm finished .

"And what would you like sir," the cashier asked me.

"We're actually together and he would like a ten chicken piece combo," Ohm said and I glared at him.

"Alright then medium of large."

"He would like a large as well with a coke," Ohm answered for me again.

"Alright then your total will be 16.58 will you be paying with cash or card."

"Cash and make it for here please," Ohm said handing him a 20.

"Alright your change is 3.42 enjoy your meal," the cashier said as he gave us our drinks and Ohm guided me to a booth.

"You know I could have ordered and paid for myself," I said and all I got was a cheeky smile.

"Can't I do something nice for you because of your hospitality," Ohm said and I rolled my eyes.

"Still I could have paid for myself," I mumbled and all he did was smile at me.

Our meal arrived shortly after and we ate our food. There's nothing so original about chicken nuggets but I can't help but enjoy them every time I get them. Ohm just takes a bite into his Big Mac and I could see sauce running down his cheek. I grabbed a napkin and I cleaned his cheek.

My eyes go wide and my cheeks flush red as I pull back. He just smirks at me and I pout at him.

"Am I your baby," Ohm teased and I just shake my head.

"No you just had something on your cheek which was bothering me," I said defending myself but he just continues to smirk.

"Whatever man," I say as I took a bite of chicken nugget in defeat.

Why am I acting this way when I'm around Ohm?  I mostly act this way when I'm around Clarissa... oh shit Clarissa I completely forgot about her. I quickly pull out my phone and send an apology message telling her that my friend kept me busy.

I probably catches Ohm's eyes as his head turned towards me. I got a quick reply which said.

"That's alright it's not like I want to spend some time with my boyfriend."

"I know but I promise you that date on August 31 bb 😘," I quickly typed back.

"Wow you should spend some more time with your boyfriend then on your phone," Ohm said and I looked up at him.

"Boyfriend? Excuse me," I said and he chuckles.

"Yeah you're a boy and my friend so my boyfriend," Ohm said and I just pout.

"I don't think you know what the term boyfriend means," I said.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Yes I-."

"I'm not going to argue about this with you," I said but not before laughing.

"Well I think this town is officially boring," Ohm said as we left Mc Donald's.

I was about to agree with that when I saw a sign on a telephone pole. It was about this firework show spectacular that was gonna happen on Friday.

"We could go and see this Friday," I said showing him the sign.

"Sure why not seems romantic," Ohm teased once again and I groaned.

"Let's just go back home," I said as we got into my car.

I got a message from Clarissa saying, "Alright and I hope you don't mind me going over to a friend's house right? 😊."

"Not at all have fun 😘," I quickly replied and turned off my phone.

I buckled my seat belts and turned on the car. As I was driving home I looked over at Ohm once again and I saw moonlight shine over him making him look younger than he seems. I could feel my heart racing and wanting to kiss those pink
Plump lips. I shook my head and looked back on, but I couldn't help but think....

Is there something wrong with me?

We did it The Man Behind the Mask reached 10k reads. Hellllll yeaaaaaaah alright so for my 10k Special; I've seen many writers do this and I want to do this myself it's time for...

Ask the Characters!!'nnn

You can ask any character from the book a question you've been dying to ask and they will respond the best way they can. You can ask Bryce, Ohm, Delirious, and or me anything you want.

Comment down here or privately message me the questions you want answered

Thank you for 10k

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟