How You Met | Tony Stark.

"Well if we connect this to the positive end and this to the negative we get what?" I asked my class.

"Miss Y/N?" A women was standing in the doorway.

"Yes? I'm Y/N."

"I'm Pepper Pots. Nice to meet you." We shook hands as I smiled in return.

"Excuse me but do I know you?" I asked.

"No I think.."

"Then I'd let you know Miss Pots I don't like to be interrupted during my class." I cut her off.

"Oh I'm sorry but its important."

"Ok.."

"I'm here on behalf of the Stark Industries. We would like you to join the company as you have a great knowledge. We would appreciate it if you come around to the office Professor Y/L/N."

I was stunned. A what? A job at Stark industries?!

"Uh excuse me but is this a joke? I mean I'm just a normal professor.."

"With a lot of talent."

"I'll think about it."

"Sure. You can reach me here." She smiled.

I took the card from her.

"Oh and no this isn't a joke. Mr. Stark really is serious. He's seen your works and your reports."

"I'll consider it. Thanks. Now if you don't mind..."

She left.

"Wow. Professor you gotta accept it. Its your chance." Chris, one of my students said.

I considered the offer. It wasn't a harm in going there.

I called pepper and made the arrangements for 9 am.

The following day I went to the building of Stark Industries.

"Y/N Y/L/N. I have an appointment with Mr. Stark." I said to the receptionist.

"He's expecting you."

I went in to find a tall, handsome man in a gray suit sitting behind a desk.

"Good morning. I'm Professor Y/N."

"Ahh... Nice to meet you finally Professor. Tony Stark." We shake hands.

"I've read your books and reviews. You have a lot of knowledge. I'd like to hire you Miss Y/N." He said.

"Thanks Mr. Stark. But what's the work?"

"You'll be my personal assistant more like a personal helper for my project. I was looking for someone as talented as you to assist me on it."

"It'll be a pleasure Mr. Stark." I smiled.

"Call me Tony."

"Right."

"You might as well start now. If its possible.."

"Sure." I smiled happily.

Wasn't the best....😥
I've got tooth ache.... I'm dying...

~In Pain Saloni....😷😰😩