Kid Troubles! [Preference]

How/What kind of trouble you have with your kids.

Steve:
"Andy really! Get out and go play!" You say frustrated, looking at your 10 year old son. Apparently Steve has been trying to keep off Andy from all the rough things and bullying and all but that just led to Andy going absolutely nowhere. "But mom-" "No Andy!" You cut him. "You will never learn if you don't go out." You said. "You are not playing on the footpath, Andy!" Steve walked in. "Really Steve! He's a kid let him enjoy his life." You were totally on the edge, irritated. Steve shook his head no and offered to take him to the park. "Do whatever you want to!" You muttered and got back to your work in the kitchen.

Tony:
"Robert!" "Robert!" You called for the hundredth time. He was nowhere. "FRIDAY where's Robert?" You sighed giving up. "He's down in the lab with Mr. Stark, mam!" "Oh this boy!" You mumbled and went downstairs to the lab. You walked in to find Robert standing right opposite to the doorway, his hand outstretched and wearing a glove. Suddenly something darted and hit the wall, just missing you by inches. You panicked and saw what it was. A play dart. "Robert Stark you are in trouble!" You yelled. Tony turned around from his chair. "Oh hey babe. Teaching our little man here to control part of suits." He smiled. "And kill me!" You added. "Seriously Robert, get upstairs and get along with your studies. I've been hearing complaints about you from your teachers!" You scolded the 8 year old. He wouldn't budge. "Robert!" You warned. He didn't even move. Irritated, you gave up. "You and your father....." You mumbled as you went back upstairs.

Clint:
"Keep it down!" You yelled as you panicked seeing your 6 year old daughter Alice pick Clint's arrows. "You will hurt yourself, Alice!" You went towards her to take them away but instead she ran away. You chased her all around the house. She finally stopped. Your eyes grew wide as she threw an arrow at Clint who was approaching the door, completely unaware. But it was Clint! He caught it! "Woah woah sweety!" He bent down to her. "These are not toys my babe!" He gently took the arrows from her hand and kept them aside. He picked her up and carried her to the playroom. You stood stunned. Why can't this girl ever listen to you? And how does she so hypnotically listens to Clint?!

Thor:
"Finish your homework, Odin!" "I want to go to Asgard. I want to meet Dad!" He whined. "We will go to Asgard ok? Let your Dad first return from there!" You smiled at him. He made an annoyed face and got back to solving problems. "Mommy!" A giggle sounded as Jessica entered the room. The five year old giggled and squealed. "What have you done, Jess!" You say shocked at seeing her face covered in colour and her white cotton dress now a mixture of colour and handprints. Her hands were all painted. "I painted a picture of a-" she stopped and squealed loudly. "Daddy!" She shouted running towards Thor. "Jess no! You will ruin daddy's clothes!" You ran behind her. Your leg slipped on the spilled water and you fell hard. "Y/N are you Ok?!" Thor rushed and helped you get up. "I swear to you Thor, if you want anymore kids, go marry someone else!" He laughed. Your family rejoiced after 4 months.

Bruce:
"C'mon honey, its time to sleep." You call. She didn't move from her chair in the living room. "Daddy's not home yet mom!" She said. "He will be home soon babe. Maybe he has work!" She didn't buy it. It was past half an hour now that you were trying to get Sasha to sleep. "Sasha enough! Go to bed now!" You scolded her. Just then the door opened and Bruce stepped in. "Don't yell at her Y/N!" He frowned. "I'm trying to put her to bed for past an hour! Why doesn't this girl sleep?"
He laughed. "We didn't meet today baby girl. How was school?" He ignored you and asked Sasha. "It was good. I missed you daddy!" She hugged him. "Yeah now get up and get in bed..." You said impatiently. "I don't wanna!" "There you go again!" You sighed. After another 15 minutes of convincing her, you forced her to sleep. As every night, you were the villain tonight too because Bruce was all lovely and Sasha was a daddy's girl.