Nobody 2| Bruce Banner.

FINALLY IM GIVING YOU PART TWO! On demand..

Thanks StormSnitchLexa for the ideas. I could finally write part two.

Hope you guys like it!

I woke up and found myself in a bed that wasn't mine. "Good morning beautiful!" His voice came. I looked up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I saw him standing in the doorway just a few feet away from me. I smiled at him and mumbled a good morning.

"I'm going to work. See you soon sweetheart!" He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Bruce!" I called out as he was going. He looked back. "I love you!" I said. He smiled and replied with "I love you too."

Life couldn't be more perfect. Suddenly the ground started to move and I started to panic. "Bruce!" I called out loudly. No reply. Everything started falling. The things on my night stand, my dresser, my books, my makeup, everything! The frequency got higher.

"Bruce!" I called out again. Everything was moving with such high frequency I couldn't even get down from the bed. I lost balance and fell to the floor. My heat hit hard.

I woke up with a start and sat on my bed. Sweat dripping down my forehead. Another one of those nightmares. I have to talk to Tony about these and get myself a therapist.

As soon as my alarm went off I got up. I hadn't fallen asleep after that moment. Ever since I found out about Bruce and Natasha, which was a month ago, I'm having trouble falling asleep. There's just some part of me which tells this is not right. I've been having a hard time working.

Bruce on the other hand doesn't see any of this so he doesn't mind and ignores me in every possible way.

"Tony!" I called out as I entered his lab.

"Hey babe!"

"Don't call me that please." I say sitting in a chair in a corner.

"Tony, I need to talk to you...." I trialed away.

"Are you having those nightmares again?" He asked now fully concerned and aware.

"Yes. I don't know why I have them. Maybe it's about time I showed a therapist or someone!" I said worried.

"You don't need a therapist Y/N. You just need to talk to Bruce."

I laughed. "Talk to Bruce?! He doesn't seem to know that I exist!"

"Talk to him honey." He said leaning on a table and looking me in the eyes.

"Tony I want you to check these and...." The door opened and Bruce walked in looking down at his research papers. He looked at us and mumbled a sorry it something and headed to his table at the other side if the lab.

"Bruce! Have you been ignoring Y/N lately?" Tony shot at him and I got up the chair, shocked.

"Tony..." I tried to cut the topic by pulling his arm back but he shook me away.

"I'm not ignoring her." Bruce said ignoring me as he didn't even look at me.

"That's it. I'm going." I said anger boiling in me. I walked away. As soon as I was out the door, tears ran down my face.

"Are you alright Miss Y/N?" FRIDAY asked me as I entered my room.

"Yes. I'm fine." I lied.

"Will you find me a good therapist?" I asked her.