Drunk Secrets|Bruce Banner.

Thank you for 10K plus views. I cannot believe we reached here!
I love you all so much!

Warning:

I woke up to my phone ringing and realised I had a splitting headache.

I saw around. Whose bedroom was this? Where was I? I looked at my clothes. I was dressed in a rich purple dress that came to my knees and fit my body perfect. What? Why was I wearing this dress?!

Someone walked in the room and I couldn't believe my eyes. Bruce Banner!

"Bruce?" I said holding my head as it hurt.

"Good morning. Here have some coffee and this painkiller."

"Why am I in your bed?!"

"This is not my bed. This is your bed!" He smiled and handed me the cup of coffee.

"How in the world did I end up here?!"

"We were at Tony's party. You got drunk..."

You were at Tony's party. You have agreed to come because your best friend Steve was not used to such parties.

You sat yourself at the bar and ordered drinks. Some girl approached Steve and he went for a dance. You recently had a major break up and suddenly his memories started hitting you. You drank more.

Bruce and Natasha made their way towards you and spoke something which was not clearly heard due to the alcohol. You eyed Bruce. He was looking unusually handsome in his blue shirt with no glasses.

After a few more drinks you got tipsy and giggled at Bruce, glad the Natasha had left!

"Steve..." You grinned at Bruce forgetting everything.

"You are drunk! Let's take you home."

"No.. You know I never liked Natasha. She's bad!"