🚨 Contest Alert!🚨

I've been planning this surprise for so long!!! Here it is!!!

SURPRISE!🎉

Avengers One Shot Contest Wattpad.

Rules:
1) To enter into this contest DM me the following.
Your Name:

What character you're using in your story:

What is your favourite chapter from this book:

The date you entered into this contest.
Do not comment any of this please!

2) You can write the one shot entry in your existing book or create a new book if you don't have one or if your book is completed.
Please do not update the entry in your completed book.

3) Your One Shot needs to be minimum of 500 words and maximum of 1500 words. Word count needs to be mentioned at the start of the chapter.

4) Contestants need to tag me in the story by using my username @MrsStephenStrange No other way of entering would be taken into account.

5) Entries should be submitted by
6 July 2018.
Entries after this date will not be valid and entered into this contest.

6) Choose your characters from this list.
Steve Rogers.(Captain America)
Tony Stark.(Iron Man)
Clint Barton.(Hawkeye)
Thor Odinson.(Thor)
Natasha Romanoff.(Black Widow)
Bruce Banner.(Hulk)
Sam Wilson.(Falcon)
Loki Laufeyson.(Loki)
T'Challa.(Black Panther.)
Bucky Barnes.(Winter Soldier)
Peter Parker.(Spiderman)
Wanda Maximoff.(Scarlet Witch)
Peter Quill.(Starlord)
Gamora.(Gamora)
Scott Lang.(Ant Man)
Drax.(Drax)
Vision.(Vision)
Dr. Strange.(Dr. Strange)

Limits:
1) No Smut allowed.

2) Self harm and serious mental health problems won't be allowed. Exception to this limit gives you the freedom to use mild mental health problems if you're writing an angst or sad imagine.

3) Contestants can't mention any sort of Author's Note anywhere in the One Shot.

4) Text one shot won't be allowed.

5) Only one entry per person is allowed.

Basis of Judgement:
A group of three people will be judging your One Shot entries.
The basis of Judgement will be:

1) The language and grammar.
                The grammar is very important. Check and recheck your one shot for any grammatical errors before submitting.

2) Punctuation marks.
             Make sure you give punctuation marks at the right places and create paragraphs where it is necessary.

3) The depth of the One Shot (How much can the readers feel the emotions in the One Shot.)
            Your one shot is a story. A story must be capable of delivering it's emotions to the reader. Emotions are an important aspect.

4) All of the above rules. (If all rules are followed or not)
            Check and recheck to make sure you've followed all the above rules and limits!

5) Storyline/Plot.
             Plot is the essence of any story. Make sure your plot is good!

Categories of the Contest/ What title you'll win:

1) Best Plot line.

2) Most Funny One Shot.

3) Most Creative One Shot.

4) Best Romantic.

5) Best Action.

6) Best Ending.

7) Best Description.

Rewards you'll win:

1) Best Plot:
            The person who wins 'Best Plot' will get to collaborate with me for a single One Shot. The winner can decide what characters they want in the Collab one shot! Other terms regarding this will be decided with the winner.

2)Most Creative One Shot:
            The person winning the most creative one shot will have their story featured in my book. Although it is to be noted that all the rights regarding their story will be left with them.

3) Best Romantic.
Best Action.
Best Description.
Best Ending.
Most Funny .
           The winners of all these categories will be awarded with shout outs for their own books!

#All the winners will receive a private message from me regarding their winning!

# All of the winners will be mentioned in my book. Issues with copyright, if any, will be discussed in private on DM.

# Please do not enter via comments. Your entry will be invalid.

#If you have any questions regarding any aspect of this contest please feel free to ask!