Apart| Tony Stark.

Warnings: a bit sad. Idk what I wrote.. I just wrote what came to me..

"Hey Jarvis!" I said as the doors to the lab opened.

"Hello Miss (Y/N)! Hope you are doing good today."

"I'm good Jarvis. Thanks!"

I walked in to find Tony in a really weird state. He hadn't slept since a week nor showered and changed. He was working on something which went over my head.

"Tony.. Its for the hundredth time.. And now I'm really begging you. Get out of here."

"I just have this small part of the project left.."

I stood there. Blank. I don't know how and why but it hurt me. It was good that Tony was so dedicated when it came to his work but sometimes he just forgets about us.

It hurts. I've been working so hard to pass the Stark Industries' papers that were stuck for permission. He hasn't even taken notice of that. Heck it. He hasn't even looked at me like completely. Hus eyes make contact with mine for literally 1 second and he gets back to work.

It has started hurting me more and more since Nat brought up the question of our wedding. I mean its just 2 and a half years but you know the avengers.. they assume things or more of declare things.

"Is there something else that I am forgetting?"

Me.

"No. Good luck with your work." I took a deep breath and sighed.

Turning around, I left the lab and made my way towards the bedroom. As usual, do the work and sleep.

"Miss Y/N. Are you ok?" Jarvis' voice came as I walked into my room.

"I... I guess.. I'll be ok Jarvis. Just as I always am." Tears ran down all over my cheeks.

"Sorry ma'am. Mr. Stark can be very stupid sometimes. I just know how you feel. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Jarvis you are truly amazing. And thanks but I'll tell you if I need something." I smiled.

"Ok ma'am. That is a million dollar smile."

I laughed.

"Thank you Jarvis. Love you. Good night."

"Good night Miss Y/N."

Jarvis never failed to make me laugh or at least smile when I was sad especially when tony was the reason for it.

But I still hate that I'm slowly on the verge of being forgotten by my love.

I cried myself to sleep.

Only if you could see it Tony...

What did I just write?? Ugh.. Comment or inbox ideas and I'll mention you guys!

~Saloni.