Jealous??|Clint Barton

Warning:

"You ready lady Y/N?" Thor asked. I smiled at him through my mirror. He was looking damn handsome! He was wearing a tux and his toned body looked amazing with his handsome face. I was lucky to have him.. He was my best friend and you can say only he understood me in real sense.

And he knew all of my secrets. Including Clint's.

"How do I look?" I turned around, my blue dress swirling below my waist.

"You look beautiful! That colour really suits you so much. You should be the Asgard's princess."

"Oh Thor! I just asked how I look. Seriously. But thanks so much!" I smiled and blushed.

We walked out and to the floor where the party was. As soon as we entered, we were greeted by our so kind host, Mr. Tony Stark, and his attitude.

"Well the 'best friends' are here!" He said making quotation marks at best friends.

"Hello Tony!" I smiled as Thor laughed.

We made our way inside and saw people dancing. I nodded at Thor and we made our way towards the bar. Thor ordered something and I ordered a plain fruit juice.

"This is amazing!" He said loud over the music, handing a golden card, which was Tony's, to the man behind the counter.

"Yeah. You should go dance. I mean you look so damn sexy in this tux!" I grinned at him.

"Sexy? Do you think so?"

"Uh huh! If it wasn't for Clint, I would fall in love with you right now!"

He laughed. Suddenly I caught a glimpse of Clint. My heart raced and then my mind went mad as I saw him and Natasha together. Maybe Thor noticed it.

"You should go talk to him!"

"Uh what? No.. He's.. He's.. Busy with Nat!"

"Are you jealous, lady Y/N?"

"Pfft.. Why would I be jealous. They are good friends."

"Like us?"

"Yup."

Clint made his way towards us as Thor and I were talking. He said something funny which of course made me laugh.

"Hey Y/N. Hey Thor."

"Hello Barton!" Thor said. I just smiles because well... Nervousness took over me. Man he was looking handsome as hell in his navy blue tux.

"Can I talk you a bit Y/N?"

"Sure!"

"Uh.. Not here?.. Let's go outside."

"Okay." He went towards the balcony. I looked at Thor who just smiled at me.

I followed Clint to the balcony. The air was cold but not bothering me. It felt nice. I could see the bar from here. Wait.. Was Thor getting hit on? Maybe..

"Y/N.. I just... Are you and Thor dating?"

I almost choked on my own saliva! What?!

"What?! No.. We.."

"You can tell me if you are!"

"Clint what's up? Why are you acting weird?"

"You are the one acting weird! Why are you always with him? Or.. Or laughing at his god knows what funny things.. You.. You and Thor are..."

"Wait! Are you jealous Barton?"

"What? No. I'm not jealous! I'm just..."

"Jealous!" I cut him again

He didn't speak for a second.

"Yes. Yes I'm jealous. I have the biggest crush on you.. So yes I'm jealous. I was going to ask you something tonight but then I saw you with him and I assumed many things."

"What was that you wanted to ask?"

"You really wanna know?"

I nodded.

"Uh.. Will you, Y/N, be my... Girlfriend?"

I hugged him. "Yes. I like you so much Clint. Its like a dream come true. To be your girlfriend.."

"I like you too. So much."

And so he gently but lovingly kissed my lips and I kissed back immediately.

We both returned to the party but Nat caught onto him so I headed to see where Thor was.

He was at the same place. But that girl was gone.

"I saw." He said before I could say anything.

"Mr. Hawkeye is officially my boyfriend!" I squealed!

"I'm so happy for you."

I hugged him...

"This is the best day of my life...."

This is the best Clint imagine that I've written until now.

Do u guys agree?

~Mrs. Hemsworth!❤