Pref #2

Preference #2

Warning: May lead or show sexual stuff in them. Words used boldly. Sorry if any of this insults you. Its not meant to. Too much kissing. Weird pref.

#Stevoni

Steve:

"What?" I asked looking at Steve who was staring at me. "I love you." "I love you too Steve." I smiled. We have been keeping this relationship secret from the other guys because neither Steve nor me were the types that could easily fall in a relationship. He cane close to me. Close. Closer. Closer. His lips were on mine as we kissed. The kiss became a heated makeout session. Steve's hands traveled all over my body as I leaned against the kitchen counter in the commons. Suddenly there was a voice behind us like someone had cleared their throat.
We broke up only to see Bruce and Tony. Tony had his smirk on which meant that this was gonna be out in no time!

Tony:

As my work was done with Director Fury I headed to the avengers common room. No one was there. I checked if someone was coming. No one. Maybe they all were busy. I had this stinging feeling in my chest so I closed the door. Unbuttoning my shirt I saw there was a bit of blood because the underwing hurt me on my left breast. I carefully did something with the underwing and taking a wet tissue wiped on the blood and injured part. This was gonna hurt. Suddenly the door opened and Tony stepped in as I shouted and turned around to hide myself. I quickly buttoned my shirt. "Nice boobs." He smirked as I turned around and left.

Thor:

It was Loki again. Thor was so furious right now that he could kill anyone who messed up with him. I knew better than to talk to him. So I tried to stay away as much as I can. I had tried talking to him once in a similar situation and I knew the consequences well. We almost broke up. Almost. So I decided that in such times he needed his space. I was walking into my bedroom with a glass of orange juice in my hand. Suddenly Thor stormed out and the whole juice was on him as we collided. Oh god no...

"Where were you?" He asked after a minute of taking in what had just happened.

"I was.... Uh... I was getting some juice. Are.. Are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm all good. I just wanted something."

"Yeah?"

His lips were on mine and it was like whole world belonged to us. I put my arms around his neck and the kiss got deep.

"That made me better." He said pulling back.

Clint:
You were sitting on the roof and seeing the stars. You loved it. You hear shuffling behind you but you don't care. You are just into the beauty of the night sky.

"Beautiful, right?" Clint's voice came.

"Hmm..."

"But it isn't more beautiful than the beauty I see." You turned towards him.

"What's that?"

"You." He smiled making you blush and turned to look upward at the sky.

Bruce:
You were lying with your boyfriend Bruce on the bed. It was silent really. But you still enjoyed his company. You were holding hands and he was playing with your fingers.

"What if something happens?" He asks out of the blue.

"What do you mean?"

"What if one day Hulk didn't turn back to Bruce? What if I hurt you?"

"I love you Bruce. And nothing like that is gonna happen. And if it does, we will find a way to bring everything back to normal. I love you "

"I love you too." He kissed your hand.

😑

And that's why you should bring in ideas...

I started with one thing, thought of another in the middle and wrote a weird combo of both.

I couldn't even name it..

Okay bye..

See ya soon..

~Saloni aka Mrs.Rogers.

#Stevoni