House Picnic |Thor.

This was requested by    
Thanks for the request dear! And if its not good you can DM me I'll make another one.
:)

Warning:

"C'mon Thor! We have to go!" I said rushing in my room to grab the bag I had packed. He came out of the kitchen with a bottle and few snacks packed for us. He looked so handsome in that faded blue jeans and a simple black V neck.

"Lady Y/N, I don't think we will be able to go." He looked out the window.

I turned my attention to where he was looking and I saw thick black clouds. It was surely going to rain.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, lighting stroke and all my plans were officially ruined.

"So much for a good evening and a picnic..." I mumbled.

"Do not be Sad, Milady. We can still do so many things together."

"But I've been planning this for so long. I really wanted to go with you, Thor."

"Ok. Maybe I know what to do. Why don't we watch... Um... What do you call them?"

"Movies?!"

"Yes. Movies." He smiled.

"No Thor. I was really looking forward to show you all the amazing places. It would have been so much fun."

"I know. But we can have fun inside also."

"Ok. What do you want to do? Any Asgardian suggestions?"

"Uh not really but I was thinking.." Suddenly the power went off.

"Shoot! They cut the power." I cried.

"Ok. I know what to do now. Lady Y/N do not in any condition come inside." He said excitingly and went in the kitchen. I heard a loud thud.

"Thor are you Ok?" I said walking towards the kitchen, feeling my way in the dark living room.

"Do not come here Lady Y/N!" He said quickly.

I stayed there. I couldn't remember where I kept my phone in one of those bags and the candles were in the kitchen so yes, I was sitting on the sofa in dark.

"Thor, are you done yet?" I called after some time of hearing a few things bang and stuff.

"No. Do not come here."

"I'm sitting on the sofa, Thor." I don't know what he's up to. What's taking him so long?

I waited for a few more minutes until I heard his voice.

"Ok, you can come in now.."

I got up, feeling my way in the dark I slowly made to the kitchen from where light was coming, apparently from candles.

"Thor?" I called out. He looked so handsome and romantic in the candle light, his blonde hair shining due to the candles.

That's when I noticed, there were so many candles lighted all around the kitchen. I mild smell of vanilla filled the room. It was so beautiful and so romantic!

"Thor, I..I don't have words. I mean it's so beautiful. Thanks so much." I hugged him.

"Lady Y/N...um this is something I have not done before but it is also the only one song that I have the knowledge of so please bare with me." He smiled, still holding me in his arms. I just giggled. This Thor was a surprise.

Baby, please try to forgive me.
Stay here, don't put out the love.
Hold me now don't bother
'Cause every minute it makes me weaker.
You can't save me from the man I've become.

Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone
I played my part
Kept you in the dark.
Now let me show you the shape of my heart.

"That was so romantic Thor!" I whispered as thunder roared and the rain poured outside.

He just smiled his beautiful smile looking even stunning than ever before.

"Lady Y/N. I love you so much. I don't need any out going and traveling with you. Every moment I spend with you is filled with happiness and glory."

I raised myself on my toes and gently kissed him. "I love you Thor."

"Can we please eat now? I'm so hungry, Lady Y/N!"

"Sure." i chuckled, sitting down at the table, opposite from Thor.

The food was all actually the food that we had packed for the picnic. Thunder roared loudly and lightning stroke. The rain poured heavily on the window as me and Thor enjoyed our Candle light "Dinner".

The air grew cold as the rain didn't stop pouring. Me and Thor sat cuddled in a blanket on our bed.

"Lady Y/N, are you ok? i know that lightning and storms frighten you." Thor asked as I laid my head on his chest.

"As long as I'm with with nothing frightens me." my soft voice came.

"I love you, Milady"

"I love you too Thor."

Ok so i know i was supposed to update yesterday but i had no internet so i had to update today.

i hope you liked it  this was a request and it  it was fun writing it!

if you want me to publish personal imagines for you, DM me! :)

Love,

Mrs. Rogers. <3