Scare Me|Sam Wilson.

For RawrWilson

Check out her books. U will fall in love!

Thanks for all the preferences and one shots that you wrote so awesomely! I hope u like this😊

Warning: Crying. Injured Sam. Maybe feels? Idk.

My heart stopped. Everything went still like time and space had stopped in their motion.

My head started to spin as tears formed in my eyes. With a numb heart and an equally numb body I started to run towards the conference room.

I climbed up the stairs still not letting the fact to sink in that he didn't come back.

I bursted into the conference room where Fury and Steve were talking. Just as I did they stopped in mid sentences.

I stared at Steve.

"Wh-Where is he?" I asked mocking courage. I didn't want them to see me broken. After all a SHIELD agent should be strong right?

He didn't answer.

"I asked where is he?!"

"Y/N.. Look nothing's happened to Sam. He's just... Just missing!"

"JUST MISSING? Just missing? How could you say that Steve??"

Not giving him the time to answer I turned towards Fury.

"Do you think you should stay that calm? How could you say that he's just missing? Maybe he's hurt. Maybe..." I couldn't go on.

"Y/N.. We promise you we will find him." Steve put a hand on my shoulder as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You do?" I whispered.

"I do. I promise you all the avengers will find him." He hugged me.

Fury barked orders in his com and I turned to leave the room.

"Y/N. We found Sam." Clint said in the doorway.

"Where is...?"

"Tony and Bruce are treating him.."

We ran to the lab.

"Sam!" I exclaimed as I saw him.

"Hey Y/N/N!" He smiled weakly.

"Wh-what happened to you?" I asked. But the question was more for Tony and Bruce.

"There are severe cuts. He's lost blood. He'll come out fine." Bruce said.

"Oh my God.. Sam Wilson you scared the life out of me."

"I'm sorry." He said with a laugh.

"I love you! Never never leave me. Please!" I cried.

"Hey! I won't ever leave you. Not like this... I love you Y/N!"

"I love you too Sam."

I kissed his cheek and left the room.

Hope u liked it.

~Sally!