When Bored|Preference.

A/N: I'm sorry this pref sucks because I'm having some health issues. But as promised I'm updating. There will be one more update as a compensation. Hope you like it.

preference #9
What you do when you are bored.

Steve:
You both stay inside and just do random stuff. Like he helps you cleaning the house, or you both sing songs and other cute stuff like cuddling or random sweet kisses.
(Me: *swoons* Steve....😍)
😙😚😘😘

Tony:
Play with weird tech! Make mini explosions and yes, mess with JARVIS.
When playing with chemicals, you were bound to make MAJOR mistakes and run away and hide when Tony found out.
😉😐

Thor:
You would teach him general Midgard stuff like people and different places, different sentences and references.
He would tell you stories about Asgard. You both wouldn't know when the time passed.
😇

Clint:
Laziness turned to cuddles.
Cuddles turned to tickles.
Tickles turned to random sweet kissing.
Random sweet kisses turn into make out...
You know where that lead with our handsome archer.😏

Bruce:
You share your past stories and fun stories with each other as you lay on the bed.
"Yeah! That man really ate the strip with the poison on it..." He said.
"People.." You laughed.
😁

Sam:
You'd fly. No not you. I mean he would pit on his wings and grab you in his arms as he flew through the sky.
🐥🐥

Loki:
You'd read books and prank people. He once made you believe that you were an Asgardian by creating the strongest illusion. And yes, the most you messed up with was non other than Tony Stark.
😈

Bucky-
You both would sleep to get away from the world. You would sleep in his arms and he would pull a blanket on you both.
😴💑

Peitro-
You would go for a walk but end up with Peitro running all around you and you being frustrated. Then he'd pick you up bridal style and run all around the city.
🏃🏃

T'Challa-
You both would solve puzzles, riddles, number games and all types of brain quizzes!