They Find Your Wattpad 2

Second part! Forgive me if I missed someone here!

Sam:
"We both never fly when we're bored!" Sam exclaimed as you both were having dinner. "What?" You answered drinking water. "That was on some app named 'Wattpad' on your phone." "I...don't know what...you're t-talking about!" You blushed and got up. How did he get hold of your Wattpad?! "Let's just forget it!" You said now embarrassed as you realised he has read much more.

Bucky:
"Oh my god! Y/N!" He called you panicked. You rushed to your room to see him frowning at your phone screen. "What happened Bucky?" He showed you the phone screen and you saw that a chapter regarding Bucky was open on your Wattpad. "I promise I don't know this girl!" He said a bit frightened and shocked. You laughed. "Its just a story you goof!" He just blinked at you.

Scott:
"Where are you going?" You asked your boyfriend Scott. "Um...maybe...to some secluded place to set up a dreamy date?!" You looked at him confused before realising that you had written it in an Ant Man Fanfic! "What?" You still pretended. "Lost Love, baby.." He smirked referring to the name of the Fanfic and kissed you on the lips which ended up in a make out session.

Peitro:
"C'mon let's exercise!" Peitro said walking in the bedroom. "No. Why?!" You looked up from your book. He smirked at you showing off your phone. "I think walking in the park will be perfect!" He winked. You just coughed and went back to your book.

Loki:
"These mortals!" You heard Loki mumble. "What happened?" You ask. "Why? Why in the world do I attack your precious city so many times?" You chuckled. "I'm sorry that I did it once but these puny mortal! Huh! They bring it up again!" He sneered at the screen. "Its just a story Loki! Nobody brings that up anymore. Its been 5 years!" You say as you kiss his cheek.

Never read anything about Black Panther so I didn't add him.