Always there for you|Tony Stark

Warning: Voilence. Abuse maybe? And language.

Everything was the same. Every night was the same. He would come home drunk. As usual we would fight and fight on topics that never seemed to leave his mind no matter how much he told me.

"Just shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

"No Richard.. You listen to me. You have to listen to me. I can't do this this anymore."

"Oh yeah. Go away. I don't care. Do whatever the fuck you want to." He yelled again.

"Hell yes I'm doing." I turned around and felt his grip on my wrist making me turn around.

A sharp pain went through my face as he slapped me.

"Richard.."

Slap.

"Why are.."

Slap.

After lashing out all his anger and ego on him he left me lying on the kitchen floor. My body hurt and tears escaped my eyes.

There was only one person I could think of. My boss.

I sneaked out of the house and taking a taxi went to the Stark Tower. I knew it was late but I somehow knew he will be there.

I entered the elevator and pressed the button for his floor. I walked passing my desk and in his office.

"Who the--" he broke seeing me there.

"Y/N?" Concern was all over his face.

"Tony.." I hugged him crying.

"Y/N what happened? Why are- why are you crying?"

"Tony save me. I don't want to go back there." I cried.

"Shh!" He gently stroked my hair and my back calming me down. He sat me down in a chair and handed me a glass of water.

I took a sip and breathed in heavily.

"Okay Y/N what happened? What brought you here at this hour?"

"Richard... He.. He came home drunk as usual and we started to fight...... He......he hit me Tony." I cried.

"What?!" He was shocked. Though Tony was my boss we were like friends but I never told him this thing.

"He.. He hit me." I said tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Oh my gosh Y/N..." Tony's hands lightly touched my cheeks making me wince.

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"Yup. We have to take you to a doctor. And that son of a bitch is gonna pay for this!" He said the last part through gritted teeth.

"Tony... I... Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me Y/N!"

I hugged him tight getting up from the chair.

"I'm always there for you." He said.

"I love you Tony."

"I love you too Y/N."

He gently kissed me and I kissed him back.

I know this sucked...😶