🎉100K 🎉 & Suprises!!

Hello hello to my amazing, fabulous and MARVELous readers! I love y'all!🖤

This book has reached 100K views! I can't be more excited or happy. I'm having happy tears in my eyes as I write this. I've been crying since I found out.  Although I know that it is the joy of writing that makes everything even more interesting but I still feel overwhelmed when I see the 100K mark on my book.

No reward or prize could compare to how awesome my readers are!!

So on this occasion I've decided to put up a One Shot writing contest that includes of course..Avengers! Yay! Who's excited?!!!

The rules, limits and everything else relating to the contest will be posted in the next chapter. I hope this contest spurs up great ideas and inspires you all writers and non writers to give it a try!

It's gonna be fun I promise!

So don't forget to check out next chapter for the details about it.

Thank you so much for all the reads and love you've given this book! I'm really really happy. If I had published this book and had paperbacks of this book I would have done a signed giveaway but I can't do that, sadly!

But hey, the contest has amazing rewards! Check that out. I've been planning this for so long!

You guys shine. 🌻

I love and cherish all of you!🖤

~Saloni!