Kidnapped| Tony Stark.

Finally a Tony Stark request!
Requested by TheSceneBeane
I hope you like it.

We are on 13K 😍😍 I cannot believe! Thank you😘
DM requests!

Warning: Blood, tension, kidnapping.

________
"Sir you might want to hear to this incoming call." JARVIS interrupted me.

"Not now JARVIS. I have to focus." I said swiping screen away. I looked at the designs and blueprints that stood pinned on the wall.

"Sorry sir but you have to listen to this."

Before I could say anything JARVIS played the call.

"Oh Mr. Stark! You took so long to answer.. Anyway lets get this straight...Isn't your daughter pretty! I'm sitting here and I had to tape her mouth because she wouldn't shut up but fuck me if she isn't hot.  Just so you won't think I'm bluffing I'll let you hear her.... " I couldn't understand what was going on until I heard him mention my daughter.

"DAD! DAD PLEASE HELP ME...HE HAS GOT ME IN THE...." I heard my daughter scream.

"Hallie! Hallie!" I heard a slap and a laugh.

"I hear you worry and tremble Mr. Stark! The deal is,  if you want your daughter back in one piece and sane,  she better be fucking quiet and I better have 5 million dollars in 20,50and 100 solar bills in my hands in the next 12 hours.  That or you can take those 5 million and pay your hot daughters funeral."

"Where do you want it delivered?"

"Tsk tsk... What's the hurry? Arrange the money Mr. Stark. I'll call you later. And just pray that your daughters hotness doesn't make me do things to her." He laughed and the line was dead.

I stood against the table absorbing everything that happened. The only thing that ran over and over in my mind was the last time I saw her.

(Flashback)

"You are not going out in those clothes!" Tony said looking at his daughter who wore a really small dress and with very thin strands on the shoulder.

"Dad, I'm tired of it. Please. I'm just gonna go and be back in like an hour! You probably won't even notice."

"I'm making sure all your these types if dresses stay in my closet."

Hallie laughed heartily at her dad's attempt. She walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you dad! I'll see you soon."

Tony smiled as she walked away.

(End of flashback)