Sick.

Preference #3.

In which you or him are sick.

Please send in some ideas and I'll mention you! :)

Steve: You were sick with the flu or something and were huddled up in your bed when the door to the flat opens. "Y/N I'm home!" Steve says and walks in the bedroom as you shuffle to look at him. He is instantly by you side. He kissed your cheek and places his hand on your forehead. "I'll be right back!" He smiles. After what seemed like 15 minutes he comes back with a bowl of soup and sits on the bed as you sit up. He feeds you the soup and takes good care of you.

Tony: You had gotten a call from Jarvis saying Tony was sick and his stomach had problems. You quickly went home to check on him. You found him in the bathroom, kneeling down in front of the toilet and puking as hell. "Tony..." You started but were interrupted by him puking again. After a few moments it seemed like he was done. You helped him stand up and gently took him outside to the room and sat him on the bed. "Here. Have these tablets, you'll feel better!" You said removing one from the  packet and placing on his palm. After handing him a glass of water and him taking the tablet you took him downstairs and made sure he was comfortable and fine.

Clint: You came in the avengers tower almost falling from sneezing continuously before two strong arms gripped you. "You caught cold!" Clint said. You nodded before sneezing again. "My. Chest. Hurts. Achuuu.." He chuckles slightly and you look at him. "You are so cute while you sneeze!" He smiles.

Thor: "Thor?" You called out searching through his quarters in the tower. "I'm here Milady!" A muffled voice came from the direction of the toilet. "Thor you alright?" "Uh yes." The flushing voice came and he came out in a second or two. "So I was.." His stomach growled loudly interrupting you. "Those pop tarts..  Affected... Badly!" He said eyes going big as he clutches his stomach and mumbles a sorry before going back in the toilet.

Bruce: You had high fever for almost a week now and it didn't really seem to come down. You were starting to get mad by just staying under those sheets and not having anything to do! Bruce gave you medical and personal attention and you were grateful. Bruce entered the room and you smiled weekly at him. "How are you babe?" He asked. "Tired of sitting here." Your hoarse voice said. "C'mon. Get up." He made you stand and taking your hand led you out the door. "Great! Where are we going?" You were excited to get out. He didn't answer. Soon you realized you were in the laboratory. Tony greeted you. "You..aren't...a...doctor!" I said slowly. "Hello to you too Y/N! Please sit here." Bruce guided you to the seat and they both spent hours testing and later analyzing.

I'm down with cold. N I'm not able to talk nor ear and drink. I'm feverish as well. Steve where are you? *pouts* Steeeevveeeee....

~Saloni ;)