I'm sorry| Steve Rogers.

Requested/Suggested by Sportisawsome

Thank you so much. I hope you like it!

Warning: none.

Y/C/N = Your Colleague's Name.

"I've just gotten home Y/N!" Steve frowned at me as my grin and happiness disappeared from my face. I lowered my hand that was holding two tickets to the Ed Sheeran concert.

"Yeah..." I whispered trailing away. "Um... What would you like for dinner?" I changed the topic.

"Anything will be fine." His voice came out a little frustrated. I tried to ignore it and went straight to the kitchen. As I was absentmindedly chopping the vegetables he called out that he was going to take a shower.

Where is this relationship going?! He's not home for 4 months. I talked to him somehow, through JARVIS when I heard he was coming home. I told him I was excited about the concert and asked if he would accompany me. He said that would be great.

It surely doesn't seem great! It doesn't seem anywhere near great! It's all falling down. I was staring at the tickets thinking what made us so apart when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I received the call.

"Hey. Y/N it's Y/C/N. The conference that was supposed to be in the evening is shifted to morning. Prepare well!"

"What?! Uh... Thanks Y/C/N."

Wow! Just great. When am i going to prepare? Oh wait... I'm asking the wrong question here! The real question is when am i going to spend time with Steve?!

After dinner- which was mostly us arguing and barely talking- I was doing the dishes when Steve walked in.

"Babe. I'm gonna go sleep. I'm tired."

What? You didn't even touch me all this time!

"Mm hmm." I nod my head returning to the dishes. I didn't want to start a fight by speaking up something. After washing the dishes and cleaning everything I took my laptop and papers and went into the living room.

I don't even care to slip in the bed beside him and hug him myself. Hug him when he is asleep.......

🍁

"Y/N! Wake up!" Steve was shaking me. I woke up and realised I was lying on the couch. I sat up. My laptop was still on and all the papers were on the floor.

"I just fell asleep!" I groaned although I knew it wasn't 'just' but it was really late.

"I'm going for a walk and then I'll be going to the Tower."

"The tower?" I said feeling my heart sink already.

"Yeah. Some kind of reporting and stuff, you know how that is." He says while wearing his shoes.

Yes I know how it is! Partying. Hanging with friends. Going to the gym. Practicing. But never once coming to your girlfriend. Never touching her. Never saying I missed you or I love you. And I thought he would propose me!

My eyes filled with tears as he walked out. I can't take this anymore! I have to talk to him about this tonight. About us!

I got ready and went straight to the conference room in my office. I couldn't focus on anything as I presented the topic in the meeting.

Luckily I got off early. I got home to see Steve all dressed up and ready to leave somewhere. That is it.

"Steve, where are you going?"

"Out. With Bucky." He said wearing his watch.

"Weren't you with him all day?!"

"We were working."

"What about me? Am I not important to you?" I put my handbag on the bed and took off my blazer.

"What?"

"I thought we could spend the evening together. You're always with them. You were with them for 4 months, Steve! You came home being mad at something. Didn't you even miss me, Steve?" I said my voice breaking at the end. He didn't even miss me.

"Yes. I missed you but Y/N I'm not just wasting my time. I'm working!" His words didn't mean it.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked. There's only one reason as to why he is physically and emotionally apart from me.

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe you just don't love me anymore. Maybe I'm not enough for you! Is that the reason you wouldn't even touch me? You wouldn't say I miss you? You wouldn't say I love you? Is this the position I hold in your life?" I said tears dropping down my face.

"I don't know where you think those things from! I love you! I missed you! You're my girlfriend! You are enough for me." His words still didn't mean it. He said it but I didn't feel it. Heck, not even he himself felt it.

"One evening, Steve. Can't I spend one evening with you?"

"I'm sorry we didn't go to the concert that you so badly wanted to go. Is that it?" He said frustrated and angry.

"You think it's about that concert?" I said taken aback by his words. "I can't believe you! What's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing is wrong with me. Everything that's wrong is in your head!" He yelled out.

"You know what?! I'm gonna leave. Will that make you happy Y/N?!" He didn't wait for my answer. "I'm going the fuck away and I'm not coming back! You can cook up all the stories you want to!" He yelled and slammed the front door as he went out.

I fell on the living room floor crying hard. I didn't want him to leave but I didn't want him to behave like this with me.

PART 2 COMING....