Starbucks|Steve Rogers.

I ran as fast as my legs would allow. The wound in my arm hurting more and more. I heard some sound so I looked above me.

The tall building was coming down in a huge landslide. My heart raced and panic set in. What if I die?

I tried to run faster than ever as glass and concrete fell from high above just near me, missing me by inches.

I screamed as my foot got caught in something and I was thrown face first into the rumble. I had a stinging sensation in my cheek. A long peice of glass was stuck in it. I heard loud noise and looked up. To my horror almost half of the top floors of that building was falling down. And it was going to fall on me.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked at my leg and knew it was twisted. I closed my eyes. This is the end. This is how I die. I slowly opened my eyes. The place was same. Is this heaven or hell?

I looked properly to find none other than Captain America holding his shield above me and covering us both as he almost hugged me. He didn't have his mask on.

Damnit he was handsome and fucking hot!

"Are you alright ma'am?" He looked at me.

"I don't think..." I looked at my leg. Talking was next to impossible because of the glass.

"Let me take you someplace safe."

He picked me up bridal style and dashed behind some destructed cars for safety from flying bullets.

He held me tight in his arms and I couldn't help but stare at him. I was alive because of this handsome and strong man. Suddenly he looked at me and told me to hold tight. I locked my arms around his neck and he held his shield with one hand and me with one. He ran towards a building shielding us both. We made it inside and he made me sit against a pillar.

"We should get that out." He said his blue eyes scanning my face.

"No please." I said and I winced as it hurt. His hand slowly made its way towards my cheek and he slowly pulled out the peice of glass.

"It isn't deep." He said as I winced while he was pulling it out.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

He smiled and his blue eyes shined. Suddenly he turned back pressing his fingers against the ear and he said he was on his way.

"Take care." He said and grabbing his shield he ran.

____________
*1 Month Later*

"What would you like to order sir?" I clicked a few buttons on the screen and looked up.

It was him. It was Captain America. I could never forget those blue eyes.

"I'll have a Cappuccino." He smiled at me. "Hey aren't you the girl on whom that building was falling?" He suddenly asked.

"Y-yes it was me." I blushed.

"How are you?"

"Ah just fine." I smiled. To be honest, I wasn't fine. Comes out my leg wasn't just twisted. It had a small crack in it for which I had to get a cast for 3 months. It was getting better so I had started to work again. Yes I work at Starbucks.

"You don't seem fine. Is your leg Ok?"

"Oh y-yes its Ok."

"And your cheek?"

I turned my head sideways to show him a light scar.

"Let's go capsicle we have wo-" Was that Tony Stark?

"Yeah I'm coming."

"Here's your order sir." I handed him his cup.

He turned around to go when Tony whispered something to him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Is there anything else sir?" I asked.

"I'm Steve. Steve Rogers." He extended his arm. I shook it.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N." I smiled.

"S-so Y/N. Um... Would you... Would you like to..um..go out with me sometime?" He scratched the back of his neck. I blushed.

"Sure but can we schedule that after I get my leg out of the cast please?"

"S-sure. No problem."

"Here's my number." I smiled writing my number on a paper napkin and handing him.

"I'll call you later."

"See you." I blushed as he walked away.