Yes.| Tony Stark.

Warning: Loving, caring and cute Tony Stark I got the feels writing this!

"Watch your step" he whispered in your ear as you staggered a bit. Tony's hands covered your eyes as he took you somewhere.

He took you down some stairs carefully and after a few more steps he slowly removed his hands off of your eyes.

In fronts of you was a totally white room which was decorated with red ballons. It was beautifully decorated with those ballons and also red curtains and everything was red and beautiful. In the background a silent music was playing on a low volume.

Your Valentine's Day with Tony couldnt be more happy!! He had taken time off from everything and also he had somehow lost his sass and was being the most caring and cuddly boyfriend ever.

"So this Valentine's Day I wanna gift you something special." Tony whispered in your ear from behind as his hands snaked around your body.

You blushed a bit.

"I know its been 3 years now that we are dating and (Y/N) I really really Love you alot! I will forever keep you happy. No one will ever hurt you sweety. Even I wont." He said.

"I know it Tony. I do." You said smiling. He was looking all perfect today, so much that you couldnt help but stare at him.

"So.." he got down on his knees. "Will you will you marry me?" He said.

You couldnt help but cry out of happiness. This was your dream. And yes it felt like a dream. But yes it was reality.

"(Y/N)...????" He asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yess Tony. YESS YESS YESS YESSSSS I WILL MARRY YOU!!!" You said crying.

He pulled out a ring from his pocket and slid it on your finger.

He got up and hugged you tight. He kissed you passionately. You kissed back.

"Happy Valentines Day Baby" he said looking in your eyes.

"Happy Valentines Day to you too. Im so happy Tony. I love you sooooooo soooo much!!"

"I love you too. You are my life." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just realised (on Valentines Day) that I should do a Valentine's Day series.

What do you say?

Me: Happy Valentines Day Steve.
Steve: Happy Valentines Day Darling.

Ok that's it.. My Valentines Day went sleeping and eating. Yeah I don't have a boyfriend.

Except from Steve.

Ok bye.

Requests are open!