Bruce x Dragon!Reader.

Requested by predacongem367

Thank you for your patience. I just couldn't figure out how to write this. I wrote multiple versions but I ended up keeping this one and deleting the others. I hope you're not mad at me! Love you! :)

I was walked into a lab with two guards on my side and a heavy metal vest on my upper body, my arms tied in heavy chains. To tell I was scared was an understatement.

As soon as I entered the lab and saw weird equipment around, I started to cry. They were going to do something to me!

"Please let me go!" I sobbed.

"Relax. You're totally safe here and no one's gonna hurt you. Alright?" A man in a lab coat came to me.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"I'm Dr. Bruce Banner and you're at the SHIELD HQ!" He said, keeping down the test tube that he was holding and looking at me.

"SHIELD? Let me go. You guys are bad. I know you. I know what you're going to do to me! Let. Me. Go!" I said struggling to lose the guards but it didn't work. I had no energy in me and the vest and cuffs were heavy metal. I was told that SHIELD was an organisation that did experimental work on people and made them into mutants or cyborgs or human weapons.

"You've been told about us?" Bruce asked as they sat me down at a table.

"Yes. You are evil. I won't let you use my powers to turn me into a human weapon."

"That's... That's not what we do at SHIELD!" His expression changed from normal to surprised.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Take them off!" He told the guards indicating my chains. The looked at him surprised. "No it's totally fine. Take them off!" They took off the chains from my hands and the vest too.

"I'll see to her." The guards hesitated but went away.

"Uh.. I don't know how I can but I'll try to tell you what happened with you."

"Nothing happened with me!" I retorted. This guy was testing my anger!

"You were rescued from a facility called HYDRA. What you just said about Shield turning mutants into weapons, Hydra originally does that!"

I couldn't believe this guy. He is from Shield after all. They are meant to lie to you and then use you for their benifit.

"Why should I freaking believe you?!" I yelled at him.

"You don't! I'll prove it to you." He did something with his fingers on a screen or illumination that occured in front of him. Suddenly 5 more big screens like that surrounded my vision.

"Go through them yourself." He said pushing his small screen on which he was typing and doing stuff. I clicked a few buttons on it and went through the data that was displayed on the 5 screens in front of me. Some of it said "Restricted information"

I stopped and looked at him. "Why would you show me restricted information?"

"Because I know who you are and I know I can help you!" For a moment I caught myself listening to this man. No! He is just lurking me in.

"You don't know anything!"

"Oh yeah?!" Seems like he is already fed up of my ass hat behavior. He looks like he is getting angry.

"Ever heard of The Hulk?"

"Who hasn't?!"

"That's me! Trust me sweetie, you don't want to get me angry!" He said his temper rising and his eyes slightly turning to red. Maybe it was just meant to scare me. But I knew it was working.