Avengers and the chocolate factory.

Suggested by tyler3214
Thanks😘 I hope you like it.

Not sure if you'll like it. This wasn't what you meant/expected I guess. I'll make another if you don't like it!

"Sorry. I lost my way up here but then I asked JARVIS and everything was ok." I said walking into the commons.

"Sshh!" Natasha hissed. "We don't care. Sit down now!"

I sat down beside Wonda. She looked at me and smiled. Welcome to the big Avengers Movie Night where all the avengers watch a movie. We do it once a month.

I'm not an avenger but I help Tony and Bruce and I kinda have feelings for Wonda. Yeah, I don't deny it. I like her a lot.

Wonda smiles at me and turns her attention to this screen. The movie is starting as JARVIS dims the lights.

Charlie and the chocolate factory.

The movie kicks in and all of us are absorbed in the beautiful creations and the limits of imagination in the chocolate factory.

I smile wide as the scene later revels Charlie earning the golden card! The factory is so amazing on so many different levels.

From the interior to the mystical machines that Willy Wonka uses, everything just has to capture your mind.

"I love this movie!" Wonda says in a low voice. I look at her and smile.

"Yeah. It's really great."

"What are the squirrels going to do?!" She asked out subconsciously.

"Since you're watching it for the first time let's not give you any spoilers!" She looked at me for a moment and then at the screen.

"What is wrong with you two?! Stop talking!" Steve whispered from behind cuddling with his girlfriend (me!! Sorry I had to)

We just sat there quietly enjoying that slight Christmas feeling that you get while watching a spectacular movie like this.

After all the adventures and following all the instructions of Willy Wonka Charlie finally gets ready to go home.

But Wonka has offered him a deal! Charlie could own the whole factory if he leaves his family.

I feel Wonda snuggle close to me and intertwine her hand in my arm, holding onto it.

"Why doesn't he like his parents?!" She asked referring to Willy Wonka.

"They never liked his dreams. He felt that they were an obstacle in his achievements." I whispered.

Thor nudged me and I looked at him. His hand held a big chocolate bar that he was holding out. I took it and broke a peice off of it with my fingers, passing the bar to Wonda.

She did the same and passed on the bar. She gripped my arm a little tightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I strangely love this movie and the Omppa Lomppa's...." She giggled. I couldn't stop myself anymore. I removed my hand from her grasp and wrapped it around he small waist.

In the end, Charlie had his Chocolate factory and Willy Wonka had family. Everything ended in that happy moment when those big buckets of icing sugar in the factory "snowed" on Charlie's house.

"The end!" I whispered.

"What happened here?" Tony whistled as Thor laughed when JARVIS turned on the lights. I realized they were looking at us!

"Nothing.." Wonda said moving away from me.

"Well... something was going on...." Clint said with a mischievous grin.

"Guys.. will you please stop?" I could see it was making her uncomfortable.

"Oh no. You'll never hear enough of that!" Steve said sharing his experience and laughing with his girlfriend at the memory.

I guess one of these days I'll have to confess my love for her.

"We should get going!" I said looking at the watch.

"Why?" Tony asked.

"It's past and hour long ago. We have to check on that prototype!" I said turning around to answer him.

I winked at Wonda as I made my way out of the room.