Baskin Robins | Scott Lang.

4K SPECIAL!!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Warning: Pretend everything because I messed up a bit..Ok a lot!😰😩

I applied a light lipstick and ran a hand through my hair making them proper again. I looked at myself in the mirror. The black dress suited the occasion well, not much of makeup, black heels and my silver purse. Perfect.

I was going on a date with a guy I met over the internet. We had talked for long now. Maybe 9 months? Yeah. So today I was going on a date with him. He said he'd keep it simple so we were meeting at Baskin Robins.

I walked into the shop and sat down at one of the very few tables. A guy wearing a Baskin Robins uniform came to me stating that I can't just sit here. Rude ass! I told him my purpose, that I was on a date, and simply waiting for him to arrive. He left nodding.

-----

Its been 30 minutes and he still isn't here. I'm bored to death.

40 minutes

50 minutes.

1 Hour!

That's it! I knew now, what I hated to admit earlier, that he isn't going to come. I opened my twitter to text him. I found out he had blocked me. I was so furious right now! I checked all my other socials and he had blocked me everywhere!

Tears brimmed my eyes. I had asked him for a legitimate relationship and he did this. He could have just told me no but no he has to be that fuck boy dumbass.

I felt someone come near me and I looked up. There was a guy in the Baskin Robins uniform, with a smile, that fade away as I looked at him.

"Got stood up?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Seems so... Yes!" I nodded.

"Can I.. Can I sit here?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Well. I'll tell you what.. There no use crying on such a jerk."

"Yup. You're right. I shouldn't cry over him." I wiped my tears away.

"Good. I'm Scott. Scott Lang." He extended his arm.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I shook his hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

I smiled.

"..and an amazing smile!" He added making me giggle.

"Uh.. How about that ice cream? I mean getting ready for this shit took time and waiting here was worst but I can't leave BR without an ice cream, right?"

He laughed and nodded. He asked me my favourite flavour and I told him.

"Here you go!" He handed me a large cup of (your Fav flavour) ice cream.

I took a spoonful of it and the cold sensation ran through me.

"Hmm.."

"You're way too cute! I'll see you around. I gotta go. Bye. Was nice meeting you!"

"Yeah sure! It was nice meeting you too Scott!"

A/N: Not making a 'How You Met' for Scott because this is just like that.

Tell me how was my 1st Scott one shot???

~Mrs. Rogers.