Voicemails! | Preference.

Preference # Voicemails.

Steve:
'Don't fake it! I can hear your voice....... Oh Ok! Haha sorry! I thought you were saying that on purpose. Um...Ok... I love you.'

Tony:
'Where are you, sweet cheeks? I've been waiting for you. You haven't answered my calls and texts. Please come home soon. I miss your sexy body and I miss your loving heart. I love you!'

Thor:
'Lady Y/N. I have borrowed this mechanical device from Tony. I want to let you know that I have to go back to Asgard. I will be gone for long. I love you.'

Clint:
'I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry. I just couldn't stand seeing you with him. That's why I punched him. I know he is just your best friend but.... I didn't want to loose you, baby. I guess I did anyway. But I want you to know that it will be you, forever. You are the one and I can't live without you. I love you so much Y/N.'

Bruce:
'Y/N. This is taking a lot of courage in me to tell you that...... I love you!'

Sam:
'I miss you. I miss your face, your eyes, your lips, your hair, your smile. I miss everything about you. Oh, how I wish I was with you right now! I love you!'

Bucky:
'This is really awkward, talking to no one. But I brought you your favourite food and I have set the table. Come home soon. I'm waiting for a date! It's me, James.

Peitro:
'So...... I hate to admit it Y/N but I love you. Please don't go away from me. Please.'

Scott:
'Honey its me. I want to let you know that I love you. You are and forever will be my true love. I'm going to do something I never thought I would. If I don't see you....ever again please know that you were the one for me even if I yelled at you sometimes. I wanted to be a changed man, y/n and now I've changed. And don't cry.... Smile and remember me. I love you so much.'. (He lived. Don't worry.)

T'Challa:
'Y/N this... This long distance relationship isn't really working and I think its best if... If we parted. I love you but I don't want to put you in stress or anything for that matter. I love you so much. Goodbye.

Loki:
'Ok. I don't know what this is. Am I talking to you Y/N? I love you. I'm not evil. I promise. I love you. How do I turn this off? Huh mortals!

~Saloni.
Requests open!