.:Chapter 4:.

Ruby's POV

Once we entered the training area, a girl with silver hair and green eyes approached us. "Kazuya!!! You're late!!" she yelled, Kazuya just sighed. "Ruby this is Haru, Haru this is Ruby."

"Hi there Ruby!!" she said. I noticed something odd behind her...I saw a tail wagging.

I leaned in closer to see...She has a...A......A TAIL?! The moment I looked up at her she had a pair of wolf ears on top of her head.

"Uhhh....." I couldn't say anything

"Oh Ruby, Haru is part Wolf and part Vampire." he said.

"V-v-v-vampire?!" I stuttered

"Yes." she said.

"Tho I don't drink blood that often... I was assigned to be your familiar Ruby!" she said in an excited tone.

"A familiar?" I asked, "Yes, a familiar." she replied with a smile.

"A familiar is a spirit or a demon who serves a person, which he/she had made a contract with. That familiar serves the person with the contract which is called their "Master". A familiar serves and protects their master even when it costs their life. A familiar should be treated fairly or the contract shall break which makes the familiar free. When the contract is made the familiar's freedom is taken, if the master is kind enough it will treat it fairly. Some familiars don't get treated fairly but they still keep their contracts which is different to others." she said explaining what a familiar is.

A contract suddenly appeared in front of me. I read all of the terms and conditions on it, when I reached the bottom it said "Stamp your blood here." I looked worried to see it.

I bit my thumb hard enough to make it bleed, then I stamped it onto the piece of paper then it suddenly caught on fire.

It soon disappeared then a mark has appeared on my hand, it was something very odd to see.

"Yay~! She's my master now!" she exclaimed, I saw the same mark on her hand.

Mine was Blue, while hers was Green, 'I wonder why there is a color coding.' I thought.

"Hey master!" I heard her say.

"No need for you to call me that." I replied to her.

"Every familiar calls their master that, their is no way of removing it.." she said

"Oh....?" I just simply said with a hint of curiosity.

"Let's get training then!" Kazuya said, finally talking for a long while.

"Okay!" me , big brother , and Haru said in chorus.

We walked near an old woman on her 60s or something.

"Oh? She's already here?" she asked.

"Yes, elder Rhea." Kazuya replied to her.

"Well then, Ruby I heard you need to learn magic am I right?" she asked

"Yes ma'am." I said

"Just call me elder Rhea." she said

"So, I need you to focus your energy and hit that training dummy over there without moving from your position." she said while pointing to a training dummy.

"W-w-w-w-what?! How do I do that?!" I asked

"As I said focus your energy... Relax then focus yourself."

"O-o-o-okay...." I stuttered

I closed my eyes then breathed deeply and focused myself on the training dummy

When I opened my eyes I saw the training dummy gone.

"Where did it go...??" I asked

"Into the void." elder Rhea said.

"T-t-t-t-the void?!" I said, "Yes, your magic is focused on the void class which is very rare."

"Only 1 person that I know who posses that magic..." she said with a deep sigh.

"Who is that?" I asked her

"Layla Tyler, your mother." she said.

"M-m-m-mom....?" I said tearing up.

"Yes, she was my student before. She uses the magic for the good of disappearing bad things in the world...."

"But one day....Her magic went out of control....It devoured her whole being and it killed her...You were only 1 at that time, so you didn't see what happened....." she said sadly.

I felt tears run down my cheeks, I fell onto my knees crying.

"Why does this have to happen to her....?" I said shakily.

"Her magic went berserk at that time....No one could stop it..." she said.

Big brother approached me and put is hand onto my shoulder.

I slapped it off my shoulder

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed at him, he looked sad and backed up.

I just kept crying for at least 20 minutes or so until I passed out.

~~~

Hay guys it's Eli/Ruby here!

Sorry for making it dramatic ._.

I know but I had to =3=, I added Haru which was my RP character ehhhh.....

She suited well for the roll of a familiar

Also follow Lollimy

She is the one who edits out my grammar XD

Today 9/11/2016 she isn't on so I can't update it so I updated this to uhh...... 9/12/2016?

Oh and on weekdays I won't be able to post new chapter cause of school T^T

So I will update it on weekends and Fridays :3

That's all for my announcement well cya guys!

-Eli/Ruby