.:Chapter 32:.

Ruby's POV

"Why do we have to even go on a mission?" I asked

Elcia sighed, "I've told you a million times already. . . I Don't Freaking Know!" She hissed at me.

"Now, now, you wouldn't want me mad. . . Do you?" Loraine asked with a smile. We both shook our heads. "Good, now would you let Kyuumi feel. . . Welcomed here." She said.

"Wait why was Kyuumi assigned to us. . . Not to be rude, but we're not assigned on a forest mission." Faye said. "Well, Faruru was needed since, they were going underwater. Lena can control water while Faruru holds air." She said.

"I thought she specializes in Sky magic." I said

"Well, Sky magic can also control air. Since air is part of the sky. . . Its part of everywhere." Elcia said. Kyuumi nodded in agreement.

"You do realize that we're still in the forest. Right?" I asked

"Oh yeah. . ." Elcia and Faye said in chorus.

Kyuumi held her hand out as a bird flew down on it. "Can you please find a fast route on how to get out of this forest?" She asked it. "Tweet! Tweet!" The bird chirped.

The bird flew off her hand and flew straight. "Follow," she said as she followed it. We just trailed behind her.

~~~

"Tweet! Tweet!" The bird chirped as it flew away. She turned around,"He said that it's only a few steps away. We--- where's Elcia?" She asked. We all looked from where she was standing and found her no where to be seen. "Boo!" We all screamed because of a certain someone scaring us. We look behind us and saw Elcia floating. "How are you?" I asked. "Elcia can make her wings invisible. No one can see it basically." Loraine and Faye said like it was normal.

"Well, let's go now. It's almost sun down. And you wouldn't want that, would you?" She asked with a grin as we just walked ahead.

~~~

"Is there any available rooms for five?" Elcia asked the lady at the recptionist. "Oh yes, we currently have only one room available. You are lucky." She said as she handed Elcia a key. "Down the left hall, keep goind straight. It's at the end of the hall." She said as we walked off.

"It's good that we found a hotel for us to sleep in for the mean time. It's also fairly cheap." Loraine said as she held the straps of her backpack. Once we got to our room, Faye and Kyuumi automatically placed their bags down and jumped on a bed. "So fluffeh!" Kyuumi exclaimed as she hugged the pillow. As for Faye, she fell asleep.

"Well, I'll take a bath." Loraine said as she placed down her backpack and walked into the shower. Me and Elcia just sat down on a bed. "This hotel seems. . . Weird. . . It's some how meant for us. . . It's like a trap." Elcia said as she stood up and walked over to the door. "What are you gonna do?" I asked. She then locked it tight.

"Loraine's Psychokinesis can hold this door down. But there is a limit to that. . ." She said. "Psychokinesis? Is that Telekinesis?" I asked. "Yep, but I prefer Psychokinesis." She said.

"I feel something wrong about the aura surrounding here." I said. "Me and Loraine wil, take shifts. So don't worry. They won't get in." She said.

"And my answer to your question is just that I'm locking the door." She said as she placed the key into her pocket. I just layed down on the bed, thinkin of what this hotel really is.

~~~

"I'm still tired, Eli!" Kyuumi complained as she was sitting on the bed. "At least you slept, me and Loraine had to take shifts." She said as she picked up her backpack.