.:Chapter 29:. Meeting Sky and Nature

Ruby's POV

"Fenn!! Fennekin!!" Fennekin gleefully said.

I scatched her head as she seems to love it. I sighed.

I am so angry at Jonathan... That jerk! Wait, am I talking to myself? Yeah, I'm mentally talking to myself. I stood up from my bed and walked towards the windowsil. I sat down and opened the windows.

The sky welcomed me with cold air. "Faruru!" I heard someone say, making me bolt up in surprise. I slipped out of the windowsil, but I hanged on. "God damnit, Kyuumi! Look what you've done!" Another voice said. "Oops!" She giggled. I felt vines wrap around my legs and pull me down onto the patch of grass. I turned around to see two girls about the age of the twins.

"Are you alright?" The one with the blonde hair asked. I nodded. "Phew! I'm sorry for Kyuumi. She is stubborn." She said with a smirk. "Faruru, you tease!" The one with brown hair said.

"I'm Faruru. This is Kyuumi Shizuko." The one with blonde hair said as she pointed to the one with brown hair.

"I'm Ruby Tyler. . . Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

They wore our uniforms, pfftt... Of course...

(Guys, Ik dis is diff but accept it

(Guys, Ik dis is diff but accept it.)

Faruru wore white socks while Kyuumi wore black. I noticed something at their aura. I don't know how to look at auras but I just felt it. Faruru's was light and fairly windy. While Kyuumi's is like... Nature?

Kyuumi giggled, "I use nature magic! I can manipulate Flora and Fauna." She said as I inhaled a sweet scent. Where did it come from?

"Mine is sky magic. I can manipulate the weather... That's all..." Faruru said

(IM SORRY FOR DA LAME THING)

"Yours?" Kyuumi asked filled with curiousity. "Mine id uhm... Void magic..." I said, whispering the last part. "VOID MAGIC?!" They both exclaimed in unison. I just nodded.

"Kewl!" They both said. "A decendant of lady Layla!" Faruru said, and I swear I see her eyes sparkling.

I stepped back a little. "Uhm..." was all that I could muster. "Now, don't take much curiousity on her. You know that curiousity killed the cat." A familiar voice said. The three of us looked where the voice came from. There stood lady Emily, smilling radiantly at us. "Lady Emily, we beg your pardon." They both said as they bowed. Lady Emily giggled.

"No need of formality," she said. "but I do indeed want you two to stop giving much curiousity on little Ruby here." She said.

I looked at them, confused.

"Fenn!!" I looked around to see Fennekin and Haru. "Master, I heard from Fennekin here that y---" she silenced herself as she bowed to lady Emily as a sign of respect. She giggled, "children, it is very nice to see you have respect for me but I simply appreciate a simple good morning or good afternoon." She said. I feel the motherly presence surrounding her. It's her aura. . .