.:Chapter 49:. The Day Before

3rd Person's POV

Faye

Faye sat down on Ruby's bed, the air filled with tensity as none of her friends wanted to speak.

"We still haven't found a clue for two damn years... what is this? Childs play?!" Faye flinched as she heard Yuuta punch the wall from the outside as Elcia tried to calm him down.

Faye stood up as she walked closer to the two to listen.

"I know that this is all too much for you to soak in since she is your sister but you have to bear with me, this isn't a fucking clown show where you just sit there and watch! I have both my familiars- Alastor and Spade searching around the clock just to find her scent for fucks sake! You think our magic is just some kind of joke? DO YOU THINK THAT WE ARE JUST SITTING AROUND ALL HAPPY AND SHIT?! YUUTA FOR ONCE, ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION THAT WE ARE ALL IN! It's not like you are the only one fucking affected by her disappearance! Doesn't mean that you are her brother that you have to take the most of her burden. Lucas, he has depression, no sleep for weeks, what about you?" Elcia yelled at Yuuta as tears started to brim her eyes.

"I-..." Yuuta muttered as he looked away, not meeting Elcia's eyes.

"Fine then, I guess you have no part to your sister's disappearance. You don't even care if she dies or no, do you? I've had enough of you complaining and getting mad at me everday..." Elcia said as she walked into the room. She shut the door behind her as she burst into tears. She slided down the door as she let her tears casacaded down like a water fall. Faye rubbed her back as the others kept silent, looking at other directions.

"Shh,it's fine Elcia..." Faye said, trying to comfort her with her best.

"No it's not, I don't want to hurt your feelings, Faye because you are someone that I nearly lost... Faye, don't leave me like how she disappeared." Elcia said as she looked into her eyes. "... Of course, aren't we all going to be together forever? It's going to be fine, we are going to find her and kill those mother fuckers. I'll be so sure of that." Faye said as she gave Elcia a hug who was crying.

"Thank... you..." She said as her tears muffled her words.

'I'm going to find her no matter what...' Faye thought to herself as silence fell upon them, only the muffled cries could be heard.

"Anyways, serious matters. Alastor has currently found the last place where Ruby went and that's the forest. The people who were with her were... Faruru and Kyuumi." Faye's expression drooped.

"That means, they took her. And that reminds me, the day she disappeared, is the day they left... that means... Anyways, Faye, you can just touch the last spot where they were and be able to look into the place they call home, right?" Denise asked Faye in which she just replied with a nod.

"Then, that means we can just teleport there. Altough, Veronica is still a city. All of us isn't enough..." Denise finished.

"Don't worry, us teenagers can pack a mean punch. Don't worry, we can do this." Venice said, trying to lift our spirits.

"Yes, we can win... but if we kill their royalty, the place will collapse. We need to go before it does, and Faye might not have enough strenght to do that, since she already transfered us first and fought. We might die." Elcia said as she wiped her tears as Faye gave her a cup of water.

Elcia chugged down the water as she set the cup aside.

"First, we need a plan."

~~~

Ruby

"Omigash! Ruby, tomorrow is your birthday! It's going to be hyped!" Quinn exclaimed as she jumped onto Ruby and gave her a big hug.

"Yeah, yeah, means I'm getting older. Soon before you know it, I'm a grandma." Ruby said as she brushed her jet black hair, black as the void.

"Don't worry, Rubylina, we'll take care of you when you get scoliosis." Quinn smirked.

"Nah, I'm fine. I ain't some kid who needs help. Although, elderly do need help... ah shit." Ruby frowned as she looked at Quinn who was laughing.

Snap!

Ruby and Quinn looked over to Kyuumi who was holding a camera. "Kyuu, delete that!" Ruby wailed as she stood up and tried to get the camera.

"Never, Rubylina~! For this is precious memory for me. If I did delete it, I have hundreds and thousands of copies ready for me to use to blackmail and you and I will surely use it as a meme." Kyuumi proudly said as Ruby took the camera whilst she was destracted.

"Fuck you! This shall never come out of this room!" Ruby said as she tried to delete it, only to be stopped by Kyuumi using vines to stop her.

"Hey, let go!" Ruby exclaimed a she struggled to set herself free. "Nevah, bitch." Kyuumi said as she snatched her camera from Ruby's hands.

"I will frame this and give it to Arthur as his birthday present." Kyuumi smiled. "No!" The vines disappeared into black, nothingness as she tackled Kyuumi to the ground. "Kyuumi! Gimme it! Now!" Ruby said as she and Kyuumi rolled around with Quinn laughing her butt off.

"Hah, immature gals..." Quinn said, wiping a fake tear away.

"Ah! You're so gonna get it!" Ruby yelled as she and Kyuumi fought over the camera.

"Try me!"

~~~

Haii minasan,

I did this this all today btw... YOU GUYS PROUD OF MEH? *looks at Domino number 3*

Silence...

;^;

Waii u gutta be so rood? DOMINO NUMBERS 1 AND 2 ARENT TOPPLING DOWN ;^; TRAITORSSSSSSSS

SHO, MINASAN, MY FRIEND, KaiDaNerd IS DOING HER STORY, KAI DA NERD IS ALSO KNOWN AS FAYE, IF YOU CANT FIND IT DERE, TRY HER ODER ACCOUNT WHICH IS VISIBLE IN MY OTHER CHAPTERS!

ANYWAYS, VOID CLASS'S END IS NEARING, AND TIS YEAR'S END SHAL COME... WELP, ANYWAYS READ HER STORY, DANK YA

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1026 ●<