.:Chapter 17:.

Ruby's POV

"Do we seriously have to wear heels?" I heard someone say.

"Yes." Replied the other voice.

I heard someone walking towards me and then... "RUBY!!" I heard someone exclaim, making me fall off the bed.

"OW!!!" I exclaimed, I then rubbed the back of my head.
I saw everyone wearing beautiful dresses.

"Why are you guys?" I asked

"Lady Emily invited us to a dance. It is the prince of this kingdom's birthday." Elcia said, her facial expression was marked with the difficulty of wearing heels.

"SO GET DRESED!!" Ella exclaimed, so I stood up and walked straight for the bathroom for a short shower.
I got out and saw the dress and flats that we bought from some time ago.

"Get dressed." Denise said as she was sitting on the bed with crossed legs, so I did what she asked and wore them.

"OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!" Ella screamed when I finally wore them, and she bounced up and down.

"Wait?! Why does she get to wear flats?!" Elcia asked

"She isn't used to wearing heels, but you are." Venice said with a grin.

"To be fair, I'll lend her my blue heels." Ella said, she then passed me blue heels so I wore them. I stood up, wobbly... I almost fell but luckily Haru caught me, I smiled to her with a 'Thank you, you saved moi." Face.

"Let's just go." Elcia said with a stern look. So we did as she told. And Denise stood up from the bed. We walked towards the door, I walked wobbly while they walked steadily.When we opened the door, we were greeted by Lucas, Xander, Kazuya, and the other boys.

"What time is it?" I asked

"11:30 PM." Yuuta said
My jaws dropped.

"She was also saying "liar..." in her sleep." Haru said

"Anyways, you guys look beautiful." Lucas said, he sounded as if was changing the subject.
That seems... SUSPICIOUS!!!

"SUSPICIOUS SUBJECT!!" Haru and I exclaimed

"JINX!!" We said in chorus

"DOUBLE JI---" We were cut off by Denise.

"AH SHHHHHHHHHHH, SHUSH CHILDREN!!"She exclaimed, we all laughed and walked off.
We stopped outside to see 2 cars infront, waiting for us. The driver stepped out and opened the door, so we hopped in. The boys and girls were separated.

The driver started driving, I just looked outside the window. The sky is filled with stars, the stars twinkled. I'd then sigh.

"Ruby? Are you alive?" Ella asked

"Of course." I said, still looking at the sky, I wonder if he is looking at the same sky...

"Hey, Denise how come are you the heir of you're kingdom. Isn't it supposed to be a boy?" Ella asked

Denise just sighed, "He died... 6 years ago..." Denise said.
She looked outside, she looked as if she was holding her tears back.

Shiray and Venice looked down, "He was on a mission when... They kidnapped him and tortured him to death..." Venice said with sadness filled eyes.

"Venice's mom and dad, also the council of Shinigami tried to help revive her brother but... They have lost connection to his soul, they called Grim for help but of course... He also failed retrieving his soul..." Shiray said

We all stayed in silence, sadness is found in everyone's faces. We then stopped at a castle. The driver opened the door and we all got out, everyone has their normal presence back. A person came out and welcomed us.