.:Chapter 47:. A Celebration That Has Yet To Come

Ruby's POV

"Fufufu, you guys can't stand a chance against me!" Quinn laughed as she was fidgeting with her Rubix Cube.

I looked at the time and she has twenty minutes in her time.

"Is she gonna finish soon?" I whispered to Kyuumi. "I don't know. It depends on what she is gonna do." Kyuumi whispered back as she looked back onto the timer.

I sighed as I placed my chin onto my hand. This'll take longer than expected of her. She boasted too much.

~~Ten Minutes later.~~

"Done!" Faruru said as she raised her Rubix Cube into the air.

"Finally!" I said as I strethed my arms and clicked the stop button in Kyuumi's stop watch.

Faruru placed the Rubix Cube down and started poking Kyuumi's sleeping face. She stirred in her sleep as she layed down onto the bed.

She snored loud. Faruru sighed at this. "She reall likes-" The phone rang as she was talking. She answered it as she talked to the person who called.

"Okay then. We're coming." Faruru said before she placed the phone down onto it's original place.

"Who was it?" I asked. "One of Sir. Arthur's trusted servant. He said to go to Sir. Arthur's room, Ruby." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Ugh, that old man seriously likes to call me there. He's seriously lazier than me." I said as Faruru fixed Kyuumi's sleeping position in order for her to get into the blankets and not fall.

Faruru giggled as she finished up fixing Kyuumi's position. "You see, Arthur is a very busy man." Faruru said as she made her way towards me and patted my head. "But don't worry, he just calls you for some apparent reasons and such." Faruru smiled warmly at me before heading towards the door. "Shall we?" She asked as she opened the door and tilted her head.

I nodded as I went out with her trailing behind me.

~~~

When we arrived at Arthur's office, Faruru opened the door for me and gestured for me to go in. I went in as she stayed outside.

Arthur looked up from his work as he placed his pen down and looked at me with his reading glasses on. He smirked as he stood up and walked towards me with open arms.

"Oh Ruby, it's the birthday girl!" He exclaimed as he hugged me. "Arthur, you're choking me." I complained as he laughed and lets go of me. "Plus, it's not today, it's on Wednesday." I said as crossed me arms.

He raised an eyebrow as he wore his signature smirk. Geez, I want to wipe smirk away from his lips so bad. And I don't mean like, kissing him! As if! That'll be gross.

"You're seriously hard headed, aren't you?" He asked as his smirk melted into a smile. "What ever." I said as I rolled my eyes. Why am I like this? For god's sake I'm turning twenty soon! I'm not some kind of emo chick, geez.

He just scoffed as he opened the door. "It'll be fine, just go on, everything will be in good hands just like every birthday celebration that you had. But this time, it will be grand." He said as he pushed me out of his office.

He then shut the door as soon as I got out. Faruru was looking out of the window. I walked towards her as she immediately looked at me. "So, how did your 'talk' go with Arthur?" She smirked as she leaned onto the wall that was near the window, you get me right?

"Geez, stop shipping me with that old geezer. I don't even like him." I complained as I looked away. She raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arm. "Wow, going to be a Tsundere aren't we, Ruby?" She said.

"What?! I'm not a Tsundere for your information." I exclaimed, which she giggled at. "Denial, denial, oh how sweet it is." She said as she once looked out of the window again.

I sighed as I looked at her facial expression, trying to see what troubled her. "I'm troubled because of the fact that we aren't able to see such a beautiful sky." Faruru said as she looked at me.

My expression turned sad as I looked out to see a dark ceiling. We lived in a labyrinth so we couldn't see the sky.

"I mean, that's what we should see, right?" She asked as she smiled at me sadly.

I just looked at her with a worried look. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I dragged her back to the room, talking about other stuff, trying to cheer her up.

~~~

Kyuumi's POV

I woke up to see no one in the room. I sat up and stretched as I looked over to the bed side table. I smiled as I grabbed the picture frame and brushed my fingers on it.

I tried to stop the tears from flowing as I saw Ruby's happy smile. I hung my head as the tears streamed out, falling onto the picture frame. I regret the fact that we wanted her to go here. Quinn and I regret everything.

We took away her happiness away from her life, and we made it into a fake reality of hers.

~~~

"Come on, Ruby! This'll just be a quick shot for our remembrance!" Quinn cheerfully said as she dragged Ruby, who was currently groaning at the fact that they wanted her there.

"Oh fine." She said as she walked into place. I looked to find a maid that was near by and called her to us.

I placed the camera into her hands as I told her what to do. She nodded as I got into place with Ruby and Quinn.

I wrapped my arm around Ruby's shoulder in which Quinn did too. The maid smiled at us as she took the picture with our smiles that have been the last of the fun that we will have left. . .

The only smile that we will have before all hell breaks loose.

~~~

HAII MINASAN

IS THIS BAD? MAYBE. MAYBE IT'S BAD LIKE THE NEW STORY THAT I MADE T^T, I AM SO SO SO SORRY IF ITS BAD YOU GUYS, BUT, YEAH, THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT I COULD THINK OF.

VOID CLASS IS GONNA END SOON, AIN'T IT? JUST THREE CHAPPYS LEFT THEN LE POOF, IT'S GONE, FINISHED, I'LL JUST FINISH THIS THEN FINISH MY OTHER STORIES BEFORE GOING ONTO THE SECOND BOOK, YEAH? I TOOK TOO MANY BOOKS TO EVEN HANDLE, I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER SINCE I'M LAZY AND ALL

WELP, THAT MAY BE ALL MY RANT, AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK, XD

ANYWAYS

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1124 ●<