.:Chapter 44:. Finding Out

Ruby's POV

"Ugh, I feel like utter crap." Ella said as she placed her hand onto her forehead.

"Hmm, but Elcia has already checked your temperature and said that you're fine." I said as I checked if she had a fever.

"But you don't." I said as I leaned onto the wall for support. "I just feel dizzy." She said as she regained her composure.

"C'mon, we're going to the nurse. It's best if you don't go some of your classes today. Don't worry, I'll cover you up." I said as we walked down the hallway towards the nurse's office.

Once we arrived there, I layed her down onto one of the beds. Since the nurse isn't here, it's best just to leave her here to rest.

"I'm gonna visit you later, Ella." I said as she just answered with a faint yes.

I just sighed as I walked out of the clinic. The bell then rang as I rushed towards my class.

When I slammed the door open, it revealed a wild, angry teacher. Just kidding. . . Don't tell that to my teacher! >.<

"Ms. Tyler! You are late, and you do know that I don't like tardy students, right?" She asked in a calm yet scary demeanor.

"Uhm. . . Y-yes ma-ma'am!" I said as I stuttered a few words. "

"Go to the Detention Room, now!" She said as I zipped away towards the detention room.

Oh gods, I hate it there. It's just pure silence. It's like, hell really.

I haven't really experienced hell but, who knows? It's just an expression.

When I arrived, I opened the door to be greeted by Lucas, Xander, Kazuya, and Big Bro. They were pretty much beaten up. I sighed as I grabbed a First Aid kit from the shelf beside me.

Instead of a teacher, it is a statue that watches you. It's eye followed me as I walked towards them and sat in the middle chair that was empty.

"Okay, time to patch you guys up." I said as I opened the kit and grabbed the things needed. I don't know why but the ice pack is already cold. I placed it in their bruises and basically patched them up.

I sighed as I returned everything back to it's original place. "You guys really piss me off." I said as I crossed my arms. They all looked at me with a confused looked.

"You're pissed at us?" Asked Kazuya. "You just basically repeated my words. But yes, I am not your personal nurse that will always nurse you back and patch you up!" I exclaimed as I sat down and read a book to calm my nerves down.

The bell rang as I took my bag and walked out of the room.

I walked out of the school and walked into the forest to calm down.

While I was walking, I heard some voices. I silently walked towards it, trying not to make any sound. When I was near them, I hid behind a tree.

". . . Now? We'll capture her now?" The first voice asked. "Yes. They told us to do so." The second voice answered calmly.

"I really don't want to do this. . ." The first voice said.

"No one does. . . We we're forced to do this. Especially if she is our friend, it's hard to do."

My eyes widened. They don't want to do this? Then why are they going to do it then?!

"I really don't want to hurt Ruby. . ." I froze. I couldn't move at my current position. Me? Why me?!

"I don't either, Kyuumi." I dropped down onto my knees when I heard her name. Kyuumi? Why. . . Tears falled down as I covered my mouth and ran.

The bad thing was. . . I stepped onto a branch. Sht. . .

I ran as fast as my legs can. I know that they are behind me, not wanting to do this.

I got trapped onto a vine as I couldn't breathe. The air around me was some how. . . Removed.

Black spots started overtaking my vision.

"We're sorry, Ruby. They forced us onto this. Forgive us. . ." Kyuumi said as I blacked out from the lack of air.

Those were the last words that I heard. . . Those words that betrayed me. . .

~~~

HAII MINASAN

WAII, WAII ELI WAII? WAII DID I USE ME OWN DAUGHTER AS DA BAD GUY? Sandra will sooo kill me ._. Or will she be proud? That'll be weird uf she did.

Grandpa Hack might say some stuff about it, since he is a smart ass and mostly will lecture me.

Emma will surely question me about this.

Dad will just say "Kk".

Butter will just say, WAII MOMMY? WAII?

Kate will. . . Idk.

Sara will be. . . FUDGE, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW DEY WILL REACT XD

Anyways, dat'b be all

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 802 ●<