.:Chapter 31:. Merry Christmasu~!

Lena's POV

"Don't you think that this weather is to much?" The bunny hand puppet asked me. I simply smirked under my hood.

"I like cold weather and snow. . . It simply represents purity, the same time as coldness. . ." I said in a monotone.

*SMACK*

"HOLY JEBUS THAT HURTS!!" I yelled as I held my head.

"Oi, Lena, stahp the god damn drama. It's Christmas, Jesus." Elcia said as she paced back and forth.

"Yeah, even though it's Christmasu~ lady Emily still made us go on a mission." Skyler said

"That was 3 days ago, Skyler. We should just finish this job and go." She said as sne shuddered.

"God damn. It's so cold. Lena, how do you even???!" She asked me through clattering teeth. I giggled. "Simple, I was born a snow nymph." I said with a gunuine smile. "Your making fun of me, aren't you?" She asked with. . . Little rage.

"Uhhhh, nope." I said as I looked away slowly, while smirking. "You are!!" She exclaimed as she tackled me to the ground.

She tickled me non-stop.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂- moi

"STAHP, JEBUS HELP!!" I said through laughs.

Laughs echoed through the cave, yes, we are in a cave.

~~~

Ruby's POV

"UDJDJCJNDUCNDUDJUDMJESPJWHCHNSU" I couldn't even understand a word of what Faye said.

"Faye, get your head out of the god DAM snow." Denise said followed by a giggle.

"Nice one." I said

"Thanks, it's from PJO." She said

"God dangit. . . COPYRIGHT!!!!!" I exclaimed

"Jdncjamoxmsjwmfvsfejjfmumwudmeimd!!!"

We sighed as we pulled her up. "THAT WAS. . .Cold. . ." She said. "Of course. . . It's snow." Denise said. "Fenn!!" Fennekin said as she jumped onto my head.

I giggled. "Flamethrower." I said as I was pointing at a pile of fire wood. She puffed out fire from her mouth and ignited the wood. "Beautiful fire. . ." Denise said as she trudged through the knee deep snow. She then jumped down near the warmth of the fire. "Senpai ~ fire." Faye said with a giggle.

Denise just sat there, starring at the flames. Me and Faye trudged through the snow and sat each side of her. Fennekin layed down onto my lap as she fell asleep. I heaved a sigh.

They looked at me. "Hmm. . .? Is there something wrong, Ruby?" Faye asked. "You seem. . . Troubled. . ." Denise said with a worried expression.

I just stayed silent. After a while, I broke it. "Will Lena and Elcia be alright?" I asked as I looked up the sky.

"Of course, don't think so negative during Christmas. Good vibes should be felt. Right, Denise?" Faye said as she looked at Denise.

Denise gave a nod as she closed her eyes. "I just hope you get your memories back." Denise said.

"Wait. . . Why?" I asked

"Oh, nothing." She said as she opened her eyes.

"GUUUUUUYYYYYSSSSS!!!" We looked over to see Shiray, Ven and Loraine running towards us like the snow was nothing.

Ven tackled Den.

Loraine tackled Faye.

And of course, Shiray tackled me.